When you limit orders in a queue, does it affect the gig ranking??

anjalika101seo

Hey all, How are you?

I want to know if I limit my orders in the gig, will it affect the ranking of my gig. As the gig will disappear after reaching the queue, once those orders are completed, will my gig show in the same ranking as previous. Currently, it is in the first page, since I'm getting too many orders. So, I'm thinking of limiting the orders in a queue? I want to if I do it, will I be in the first page as before? Fiverr FAQ says it won't affect the ranking. I want to make sure by asking someone who has done it before.

Looking forward for your help... Thank you! 😊

2 minutes ago, anjalika101seo said:

Hey all, How are you?

I want to know if I limit my orders in the gig, will it affect the ranking of my gig. As the gig will disappear after reaching the queue, once those orders are completed, will my gig show in the same ranking as previous. Currently, it is in the first page, since I'm getting too many orders. So, I'm thinking of limiting the orders in a queue? I want to if I do it, will I be in the first page as before? Fiverr FAQ says it won't affect the ranking. I want to make sure by asking someone who has done it before.

Looking forward for your help... Thank you! 😊

It depends. Getting a lot of orders can help your ranking, so if your number of sales go down, this might affect your ranking. The functionality itself shouldn't do anything to your ranking, though, but getting fewer orders could.

Your ranking should return to normal when your queue is open (at least in my experience). 

Edited by smashradio

1 minute ago, digitalbolt said:

It depends. Getting a lot of orders can help your ranking, so if your number of sales go down, this might affect your ranking. The functionality itself shouldn't do anything to your ranking, though, but getting fewer orders could.

Your ranking should return to normal when your queue is open

Stop copying other people's posts. That's against the forum rules, and it's considered to be spam. Besides, I don't appreciate it very much when you're stealing my posts. I really don't. :)