Decreasing Level has affect on Promote Gigs Feature?

joyustcian

Question

What's up guys!!!

I am Joy. Currently level 2 seller. Because of my University project, I was a bit busy to work as previous. As a result canceled few orders and probably will lose my level this evaluation. I got a feature called "Promote Gigs". Level 2 sellers are familiar to this features. My confusion is after losing my level will lose the feature or it will still attach to my dashboard? 

Thanks for reading my post and comments. 

Capture.PNG

1 answer to this question

10 minutes ago, joyustcian said:

What's up guys!!!

I am Joy. Currently level 2 seller. Because of my University project, I was a bit busy to work as previous. As a result canceled few orders and probably will lose my level this evaluation. I got a feature called "Promote Gigs". Level 2 sellers are familiar to this features. My confusion is after losing my level will lose the feature or it will still attach to my dashboard? 

Thanks for reading my post and comments. 

This doesn't exactly answer your question, but it gives us an indication: 

"Promoted Gigs is available for qualified sellers who meet various quality metrics and are not found to be in violation of the Terms of Service and/or Fiverr's Community Standards. "

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010393757-Promoted-Gigs-Terms-of-Service )

So there are set terms that govern whether you get the feature or not. I'd assume those have to do with your stats/no warnings/amount of sales/seller level and so on. So I wouldn't count on it staying there if you're demoted. But since Fiverr isn't clear about what goes into this evaluation (they rarely are), it's impossible to say for sure. 

You could contact Customer Support to see if they can answer your question, though. 

Archived