• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2021 at 11:08 PM, designhillbd said:

Maybe there are many here for whom it is very little. But for me, it wasn't too easy. This is the result of a lot of hope, despair, and love.
For beginners, getting started is never easy. I wasn't an exception. After opening an account on Fiverr, I realized that I was not skilled enough. Then I keep my account hold and focus on developing the skill. I returned to the account after 1.5 years. Then I got the first order after 2 months. Then the journey started with an order of two. I thought I would post when 1k orders were completed. Under the pressure of work, I could not understand when 1200+ orders were completed.
So for newcomers, don't be disappointed. Develop skills and be patient. Success will come...

Thanks all for your supports.

Congratulation man!!!

Maybe there are many here for whom it is very little. But for me, it wasn't too easy. This is the result of a lot of hope, despair, and love.
For beginners, getting started is never easy. I wasn't an exception. After opening an account on Fiverr, I realized that I was not skilled enough. Then I keep my account hold and focus on developing the skill. I returned to the account after 1.5 years. Then I got the first order after 2 months. Then the journey started with an order of two. I thought I would post when 1k orders were completed. Under the pressure of work, I could not understand when 1200+ orders were completed.
So for newcomers, don't be disappointed. Develop skills and be patient. Success will come...

Fiverr Experience.png

WOW! Congrats!

Guest freelancerjabir

Fiverr Experience.png

No worries One day Will Achieve it 

Archived