gig not getting click ! Need Professional Tips?

tarek202

"I am a SEO professional and Digital marketer. I learned secret methods about SEO."

"I have completed 6 month Professional SEO course from outsourcing institute BD."

Are you calling yourself a professional after the 6 months you spent in that institute? No previous work to show?

Just now, tarek202 said:

Please Check your mental health emmidiatly. You know anything about gig improvement, If know then talk about .

Languages

• English  - Fluent

It's *immediately. Just incase you want to lie about your English skill level.

Probably why you aren't getting sales, you are lying about your skills.

1 minute ago, chukwu_chris said:

What's OP please?

OP is Original poster (the one who started the thread). Sorry if you took it the wrong way! I thought you were making a joke about being online for 28 hours. I was just calling out the original poster about being online all the time. It has been discussed in the forum several times that being online doesn't translate to orders... 😅

35 minutes ago, tarek202 said:

I Sent 5-7 buyer request everyday. I have Two GIGs (One for SEO forum posting another for photo editing) they are viewed 150 plus or minus but not getting order or click!

If I were you, I'd try to decide what I want to do. Do I want to be an online marketer/SEO blogger whatever OR a digital artist. Because at the moment, it seems to me that you're neither (or you're hiding your abilities pretty well.) Being online a lot (or pretending to be) causes nothing but a burnt-out laptop (happened to my PC I physically couldn't turn off after a while. That was way before Fiverr, though.

If you want to work with SEO - cool. But... wouldn't you know how to market your gigs, then? (or at least, which keywords to use so that your target audience sees AND clicks on the gigs.) For photo-editing - there's so many cooler things you can do if you're a pro. I used to make movie posters in my free time, but there's plenty of other things, too. Just... do some more research, study up - and see which path you take. 

(...or, you can stay onlinehoping for a miracle. That MIGHT work for some...)

8 minutes ago, tarek202 said:

Please Check your mental health emmidiatly. You know anything about gig improvement, If know then talk about .

If you're going to insult someone who is vastly more successful than you, at least learn to communicate properly. You clearly do not need advice as you have already employed the most productive business tactics, such as "always active on 24/7 by phone" and "5-7 buyer request everyday".

Just now, theratypist said:

OP is Original poster (the one who started the thread). Sorry if you took it the wrong way! I thought you were making a joke about being online for 28 hours. I was just calling out the original poster about being online all the time. It has been discussed in the forum several times that being online doesn't translate to orders... 😅

Seriously. I've got pains all over my back and eyes because I am always online hoping a client clicks on my gig.

It's just funny but I guess we all had such experiences.

😀

18 minutes ago, theratypist said:

"I am a SEO professional and Digital marketer. I learned secret methods about SEO."

"I have completed 6 month Professional SEO course from outsourcing institute BD."

Are you calling yourself a professional after the 6 months you spent in that institute? No previous work to show?

Do you actually need to have done some work on Fiverr before a buyer will believe in you because I've 10 years experience as a content, copy and academic writer and geography teacher. I've worked on other platforms and have taught for 6 years.

So, buyers shouldn't look at a new sellers profile to see previous works before buying a gig.

Period!😊

1 minute ago, chukwu_chris said:

Do you actually need to have done some work on Fiverr before a buyer will believe in you because I've 10 years experience as a content, copy and academic writer and geography teacher. I've worked on other platforms and have taught for 6 years.

So, buyers shouldn't look at a new sellers profile to see previous works before buying a gig.

See it from a perspective of a buyer, would you rather purchase from someone who has samples/work to show or someone who just said they can do the job? Note I said work not reviews. 🙂

6 minutes ago, chukwu_chris said:

Seriously. I've got pains all over my back and eyes because I am always online hoping a client clicks on my gig.

😀

Your profile is actually good. I am guessing your niche is just very competitive. But please know that being online doesn't translate to more orders. Although there indeed may be some buyers who do use the filter function and search for online sellers when they need something rush.

41 minutes ago, chukwu_chris said:

Nope, not all. Only those who follow the harmful and useless parroted advice of staying "always online".

I haven't had such experience. I have never been "always online", not even when I was a new seller.

38 minutes ago, chukwu_chris said:

The problem is that many sellers out and out lie about their education and previous work experience. I once read on a seller's profile that they had a college degree in SEO. I doubt there is such a degree.

44 minutes ago, chukwu_chris said:

Really! 😱 I never was online more than 12 hours when I first started and I got orders. 

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Languages

• English  - Fluent

It's *immediately. Just incase you want to lie about your English skill level.

Probably why you aren't getting sales, you are lying about your skills.

I love your new attitude. Did  you start weightlifting, dear mademoiselle? 

Just now, smashradio said:

I love your new attitude. Did  you start weightlifting, dear mademoiselle? 

Hahaha yes dear monsieur, I alternate on cardio and weights in the gym! 🤣

I wouldn't have gone that far if he didn't tell me to "check my metal health emmidiatly"... And yes, he said metal and he said emmidiatly 😅

Or maybe a little of @newsmike's attitude of being direct and straightforward is rubbing off on me.

There are days I feel ashamed this is what goes on in our forum (more often that it should), sellers being exposed for skills they don't have in a platform we all benefit from. 😂

Archived