Lately I often get notifications that I can't use the gigs promotion feature and then after that my gigs disappear from the first page

vkey73

Lately I often get notifications that I can't use the gigs promotion feature and then after that my gigs disappear from the first page.  And this happens so often that it stresses me out.  Even though I have decided to leave my old job and will focus on Fiverr.

Initially this happened within a week's duration.  Then my gigs appeared again on page one.

Then this happens every 3 days.

After that this happened again one day apart.

Because of this, it makes it hard for me to get orders and hard to get income.

I'm confused why this always happens?  Even though I didn't get a negative review.  I once asked this to Fiverr Customer services, They only replied that it was because of the algorithm.  If it's because of the algorithm why the other seller's gigs always stay on page one and page 2?.  And I always see it's there. It can even last for several weeks.

Because of this incident, I assumed that there was a favoritism factor carried out by Fiverr.

Sorry to say I assume that Fiverr doesn't want my gigs to be bought.  So that buyers switch to more expensive gigs.  If my gigs were always on page one the buyer would prefer the cheaper one and not the more expensive one.

And because of that, Fiverr will get more profit.

If this continues, I can't get orders and it's hard to get income to pay for my children and my family, also, how do I pay my team? 

Please give me a hint, Until now I'm still confused.  And wonder in the heart.  Am I being discriminated against?

Archived