My Precious Early Payout Is Gone!

master_ben

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

It might be something they were just testing for a while. I've got a gut feeling they will include early payout as a Seller Plus only thing, because I still have it. Any of you have Seller Plus and still isn't seeing the option? 

What is Seller Plus?

1 hour ago, master_ben said:

What is Seller Plus?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-PlusOverview

---------------

I have early payout until now, it has never gone away for me. I am eligible and got invited to join Seller Plus, its enabled on my dashboard right now. I didn't subscribe to it yet. Perhaps soon. 😄

1 hour ago, master_ben said:

What is Seller Plus?

Seller Plus is the future. I hope. The real answer is it's a success program that gives sellers who have it available access to certain perks and functions. See the link posted by @theratypist for more info :) 

21 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I have early payout until now, it has never gone away for me. I am eligible and got invited to join Seller Plus, its enabled on my dashboard right now. I didn't subscribe to it yet. Perhaps soon. 😄

So you don't have Seller Plus, but you still have Early Payout? That rules out my hypothesis. 

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

So you don't have Seller Plus, but you still have Early Payout? That rules out my hypothesis. 

Yes brudah! *Trying out my new accent only this time* 

Its very odd. Because some people in the thread are sellers who I assume have good stats and they've lost their early payout ability.

Fiverr gods are telling me to hop on Seller Plus I guess, lol. I get a pop up notification that seems to keep returning as if reminding me to join. 😂

I will join in soon, after I complete all my pending projects for the week. What is there to lose mehehehe. 😄 

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

Its very odd. Because some people in the thread are sellers who I assume have good stats and they've lost their early payout ability.

Fiverr gods are telling me to hop on Seller Plus I guess, lol. I get a pop up notification that seems to keep returning as if reminding me to join. 😂

I will join in soon, after I complete all my pending projects for the week. What is there to lose mehehehe. 😄 

Sounds amish or something. 

It's very odd, indeed. You have nothing to lose! Fiverr Plus is awesome, and I'm pretty sure it will start affecting how visible you are, soon. (Just a gut feeling again. I was wrong on the last one, though, so take it with a grain of Himalayan pink Gourmet Salt, my dear mademoiselle sistah. 

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Archived