Seller has used Nulled websites without telling me

prashilbhavan

Do I have a leg to stand on to ask for a refund when a seller has used illegal resources and nulled templates for my website?

These Nulled websites contain malware and provides a threat to my clients website.

He did not disclose this information to me before accepting the job.

I cannot provide illegal work to my client therefore I need a refund in order to redevelop this website.

I have sent a message to support but is this the best way to go about doing it? The seller has now blocked me.

9 minutes ago, prashilbhavan said:

Do I have a leg to stand on to ask for a refund when a seller has used illegal resources and nulled templates for my website?

These Nulled websites contain malware and provides a threat to my clients website.

He did not disclose this information to me before accepting the job.

I cannot provide illegal work to my client therefore I need a refund in order to redevelop this website.

I have sent a message to support but is this the best way to go about doing it? The seller has now blocked me.

It depends. 

If the order has been completed, you still have a 14 day grace period where you can contact support to get the order cancelled if the seller didn't deliver what was promised or if they violated terms. I'm pretty sure delivering nulled themes/plugins and so on is a violation of the terms, specifically, breach of copyright and delivering a product that's not authentic. 

You should wait for a response from Customer Support. They are the right people to help you out. 

Hope this helps! :) 

Archived