I am a Level 2 Seller and My gigs are de-ranked, I need your support and help.

shanzi_designs

1 hour ago, shanzi_designs said:

Hello everyone, I am here because my GIGS are de-ranked, and I am not able to rank them again  even I am getting order from my old clients(but still not helping me). If someone can guide me how to rank them again, I will be thankful to him/her. 

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/5DDLrz

Thanks

Gigs are rotated regularly to give everyone some visibility. Most likely, you've been rotated out for a while. Don't panic. Keep delivering great work to your buyers, and analyze what you might improve upon. Beyond that, there's not much you can do if your gig is well-optimized. 

Other reasons for de-ranking can be late deliveries, negative feedback/hidden feedback, cancellation rate, bad response rate and so on. So you should check your stats to exclude those reasons as well. 

Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Gigs are rotated regularly to give everyone some visibility. Most likely, you've been rotated out for a while. Don't panic. Keep delivering great work to your buyers, and analyze what you might improve upon. Beyond that, there's not much you can do if your gig is well-optimized. 

Other reasons for de-ranking can be late deliveries, negative feedback/hidden feedback, cancellation rate, bad response rate and so on. So you should check your stats to exclude those reasons as well. 

Best of luck! 

Thanks a lot for sharing the information. 

6 hours ago, smashradio said:

Best of luck! 

Your sharing of information is much appreciated. 

7 hours ago, mizan709 said:

right now i also facing this issue. i have 170+ 5 star review but gig de-ranked. now i try to share my gig to social platform. try to get more orders from old buyers. hope asap we will get back our gig rank.

Also, I am struggling with this issue right now. 

Archived