Jump to content

How Can I get more buyer request?


kutubuddin520

Recommended Posts

Guest jasimuddinguru6

Actually, the list of buyer requests that you just can see depends upon the category of your gig. as an example, if you have got a t-shirt design gig, and you have got that gig within the t-shirt design category, you may only see buyer requests that are seeking t-shirt design services.

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it's going to somewhat be the case that nobody has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

A word of recommendation , though: Don’t depend on buyer requests to be your only source of sales leads. specialise in promoting your gigs, and obtaining potential sales from other more direct sources. you're not planning to become successful on Fiverr by specializing in only buyer requests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fiverr updated their buyer request system already.

 

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple of things I'll share based on my experience:

  1. Time zones play a crucial role in the buyer requests. From your profile, I'd suggest checking requests in the evening. But that depends on how many and who wants to avail of services you provide. 
  2. Another are the keywords or tags. I've noticed that at times there would be no buyer requests and once I change/add tags and keywords of my gigs, I see around 5-10 buyer requests pop up in the tab. 

Hope this helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Brother I feel your pain you publish 7 gig but am see you just get order only one gig right!

1.First option:-So I think its better to delete other gig and make some new gig and follow the right category then try to add the right keywords on your gig.Hope you get some solution.

2.Second option:- You can try to edit your old gig change something inside your gig Category, Keywords, Upgrade Seo, Description.

Look brother fiverr not a easy platform you need to learn and implement everything if you thing only one time you create a gig then get success so you wrong you need to try always implement.

Thank you so much. If you have another question feel free to tell me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 4:21 PM, kutubuddin520 said:

Hi Fiverr forum.
I just Created 5 multiple Gigs and In whole the Day I am staying in fiverr. But Last 5/7 days, I didn't get any Buyer Request. Can anyone tell me what's my problem or what can I do to get more Buyer Requests?

Thanks in advance! 

forumm topic.png

You delete your browser's history. Then you will see the buyer request will come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 11:21 AM, kutubuddin520 said:

Can anyone tell me what's my problem or what can I do to get more Buyer Requests?

 

On 8/23/2021 at 11:32 AM, jasimuddinguru6 said:

 

It's True 

 

3 minutes ago, harusmith said:

Need you help, please share me your experience and what to do on it, I haven't have more than 1 order since I joined Fiverr

 

1 minute ago, mahbub240 said:

Nice article! 

The above can only be seen as spamming the forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 4:21 PM, kutubuddin520 said:

Hi Fiverr forum.
I just Created 5 multiple Gigs and In whole the Day I am staying in fiverr. But Last 5/7 days, I didn't get any Buyer Request. Can anyone tell me what's my problem or what can I do to get more Buyer Requests?

Thanks in advance! 

forumm topic.png

It's not a problem. There was a problem with the Fiverr update for a while. Now It's okay. You stay online at the right time. Receive request. However, please Check. of course your category, sub-category and metadata are correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 7:12 PM, seven_sign said:

Fiverr updated their buyer request system already.

 

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Thank you so much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...