Why my gig not sale?

dilowarr

Very first, you need to create repeat buyers. No GIG can stay in top page forever, that's the basic. Best possible way to rank your GIG is good review (Frontend review and Anonymous review). You need to improve your communication skills as well, specially Grammar to have those repeat buyers. This is an international marketplace and almost none of the buyer is our native, right? So people will be looking for someone repeatedly who is skilled, matured and obviously who does have a good communication, which is very much essential for a smooth project completion. I'm giving you my honest feedback, my intentions are not to hurt you by any mean. In this highly competitive marketplace, we should avoid every single possible error. All the best and happy freelancing. KH.

5 hours ago, dilowarr said:

its almost 2 months i cant get any direct order. and my gig impression also going down. so how can i increase my gig impression and get new orders?

First see your gig has rank or not?

looks Your gig appear on search results or not?

Always trying to publish professional gigs with eye catching image,

How many gig you published .( try to publish 3+ gigs)

Share your gig in social media

Everyday Try to send responsible buyer request .

Stay online,

Look your competitors What's provide & what you provide.

8 hours ago, dilowarr said:

its almost 2 months i cant get any direct order. and my gig impression also going down. so how can i increase my gig impression and get new orders?

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Always read the category heading before posting.

Archived