Again Come Back to Fiverr After 3 Years

offerdispose

About 3 years ago I have created an account on Fiverr to provide my services to Fiverr customers. But due to a bad experience, I was leaving, now I come back again and want to offer my service to the Fiverr customer. Hope this journey will be good for me. 

But I think this journey also will be difficult for me because there have thousand of successful sellers and I have to start as a new. In this competitive industry, I have to do too much hard work. 

However, I hope all Fiverr users will support me on this journey. 

Thanks

17 hours ago, offerdispose said:

Около 3 лет назад я создал учетную запись на Fiverr, чтобы предоставлять  свои услуги  клиентам Fiverr. Но из-за неудачного опыта я уезжал, а теперь возвращаюсь снова и хочу предложить свои услуги клиенту Fiverr. Надеюсь, это путешествие будет для меня хорошим. 

Но я думаю, что этот путь также будет трудным для меня, потому что есть тысячи успешных продавцов, и мне нужно начинать как новичок. В этой конкурентной отрасли мне приходится делать слишком много тяжелой работы. 

Однако я надеюсь, что все пользователи Fiverr поддержат меня в этом путешествии. 

Спасибо

Greetings. Wish you great success on Fiverr

Welcome back to Fiverr! 

You should have never left Fiverr in the first place!

Do not get intimidated by the successful sellers. They also started from zero reviews, so remember that.

As far as I know, since your account is an old one, you will get more impressions and older accounts are more trustworthy to the buyers.

Best of luck!

10 minutes ago, kreativzak said:

Welcome back to Fiverr! 

You should have never left Fiverr in the first place!

Do not get intimidated by the successful sellers. They also started from zero reviews, so remember that.

As far as I know, since your account is an old one, you will get more impressions and older accounts are more trustworthy to the buyers.

Best of luck!

thanks for you opinion 

Archived