Do I stand a chance of becoming a rising star if I do think?

businessname_

Do I stand the chance to be picked as a rising star if I do the following?

1. Write a unique gig description.

2. Use a unique profile picture, that is not from Google.

3. Use a unique gig video and pictures.

If I do all this without coping from people, do I stand a chance of being picked as a rising star?

And how long does it take fiverr to pick a gig for a rising star badge?

If I remove all copyright write and images do I still stand a chance if making the rising star badge. 

All replies are welcomed❣️

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, businessname_ said:

If I remove all copyright write and images do I still stand a chance if making the rising star badge.

I'm afraid not. Didn't you know? Only if you copy the best sellers(es) images (their entire profile, actually) do you EVER stand a chance at being a rising star.... 

that above was a joke.

You HAVE to have unique images, videos and descriptions. Do NOT go around copying people's gigs, titles - or descriptions. And please, don't just grab a random photo off google and pose as that person... 

Now, can you become a rising star if your profile is unique?

YES - but it's absolutely no guarantee. A unique profile is kind of an, eh. given, (well, should be, in an ideal world.) You might get the badge for a while, you might never get it - I think one of my gigs had it for like, a week or something (if ever) years ago. Instead of focusing on that, focus on making unique gigs. 

• Like 10

The "Rising Star" badge is not necessary to get the ball rolling or potentially become successful on Fiverr. It is a temporary designation that may attract more eyeballs to your gigs.

I think you've currently got bigger issues than overly concerning yourself with trying to obtain a temporary badge.

You are currently using the image of an Instagram and YouTuber as your profile image:

image.png.f58674677e17d8546cc96c20bf70ddf4.png

You are already violating Fiverr ToS, so you should be more concerned about getting reported and potentially banned than getting some badge.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 8
  • Up 6

2 hours ago, enunciator said:

You are already violating Fiverr ToS, so you should be more concerned about getting reported and potentially banned than getting some badge.

What I really want to know is WHO has been telling people to copy someone else's gigs (and use random pictures off the internet). Based on OP's post, it's almost like they were told to NOT to be unique and just copy people (and I've seen this in other posts as well I think...) I might be reading too much into this but...

• Like 5
  • Up 2