Help, I can't find my gig...

businessname_

On 8/23/2021 at 7:06 PM, businessname_ said:

How do I know if my gig is eligible?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Fiverr does not accept applications for Rising Talent. However, if you’re a new seller and you’ve created a new Gig, make sure to use every feature at your disposal in order to generate the best Gig possible and receive a Rising Talent badge!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, seven_sign said:

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Fiverr does not accept applications for Rising Talent. However, if you’re a new seller and you’ve created a new Gig, make sure to use every feature at your disposal in order to generate the best Gig possible and receive a Rising Talent badge!

Thank you, what these features I need to use to generate the best possible gigs? Can you mention some?

Gracias📌

Do I stand the chance to be picked as a rising star if I do the following?

1. Write a unique gig description.

2. Use a unique profile picture, that is not from Google.

3. Use a unique gig video and pictures.

If I do all this without coping from people, do I stand a chance of being picked as a rising star?

And how long does it take fiverr to pick a gig for a rising star badge?

If I remove all copyright write and images do I still stand a chance if making the rising star badge. 

All replies are welcomed❣️

4 minutes ago, businessname_ said:

If I remove all copyright write and images do I still stand a chance if making the rising star badge.

I'm afraid not. Didn't you know? Only if you copy the best sellers(es) images (their entire profile, actually) do you EVER stand a chance at being a rising star.... 

that above was a joke.

You HAVE to have unique images, videos and descriptions. Do NOT go around copying people's gigs, titles - or descriptions. And please, don't just grab a random photo off google and pose as that person... 

Now, can you become a rising star if your profile is unique?

YES - but it's absolutely no guarantee. A unique profile is kind of an, eh. given, (well, should be, in an ideal world.) You might get the badge for a while, you might never get it - I think one of my gigs had it for like, a week or something (if ever) years ago. Instead of focusing on that, focus on making unique gigs. 

The "Rising Star" badge is not necessary to get the ball rolling or potentially become successful on Fiverr. It is a temporary designation that may attract more eyeballs to your gigs.

I think you've currently got bigger issues than overly concerning yourself with trying to obtain a temporary badge.

You are currently using the image of an Instagram and YouTuber as your profile image:

image.png.f58674677e17d8546cc96c20bf70ddf4.png

You are already violating Fiverr ToS, so you should be more concerned about getting reported and potentially banned than getting some badge.

3 hours ago, businessname_ said:

what these features I need to use to generate the best possible gigs? Can you mention some?

Pretty sure it's too late. You made your account in July, and it's now September. Rising Talent is only available to new sellers. That said, I suggest you look through your gig images from your profile, this will give you a good idea of how they'll appear in search results (vertical gig images get cropped). 

2 hours ago, enunciator said:

You are already violating Fiverr ToS, so you should be more concerned about getting reported and potentially banned than getting some badge.

What I really want to know is WHO has been telling people to copy someone else's gigs (and use random pictures off the internet). Based on OP's post, it's almost like they were told to NOT to be unique and just copy people (and I've seen this in other posts as well I think...) I might be reading too much into this but...

First of all, I'd like to appreciate all your comments on my posts... But I still have some pressing issues.

Does pricing affect gig ranking?

Like, can i outrank a seller with a $20 basic with my $5 gig?

take for instance, all the sellers on the first page has a basic gig of $10 to $20 and above, do i stand a chance of ranking on the first page of my niche with $5 basic gig.

As usual, all comments are welcomed.

I highly doubt that the price you put affects your “ranking” 

price, title, description etc are made just to connect you with buyers that are most likely to buy your services and they don’t really affect your gig “ranking”. 
That “ranking” is also not really a ranking because search algorithm is fluid and results are changing, different person might see your gig on a different position from where you see it based on their search history. And gigs are also rotating and positions are not permanent. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, businessname_ said:

1. Will i get ban on fiverr?

2. Will my location change to France?

No, as long as you don't do anything against the TOS, I've had several phone numbers (...and been to like, 7 countries) since I've had my account and nothing happened.

Only if you stay there for a long time - but the system does seem to bug out, haven't been to Italy since 2019 and I'm still 'there' (was told the location will change on its own...)

Archived