Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too. 

🏆When you are delivering an order to the buyer

Hello thushanxeno

Thank you for your order and for providing the necessary instructions to do your project. I am glad to say I have completed your project as per your requirements. Please note that if you have any modifications regarding your project don't hesitate to contact me. I am ready to do the necessary modifications for you.

if you believe the work I have done is perfect you can complete the order. Please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback for me which is really important for me to improve my service and to my freelancing career as well.

I am looking forward to working with you again.

Best Regards 

thushanxeno

• Like 31
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, thushanxeno said:

Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too. 

🏆When you are delivering an order to the buyer

Hello thushanxeno

Thank you for your order and for providing the necessary instructions to do your project. I am glad to say I have completed your project as per your requirements. Please note that if you have any modifications regarding your project don't hesitate to contact me. I am ready to do the necessary modifications for you.

if you believe the work I have done is perfect you can complete the order. Please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback for me which is really important for me to improve my service and to my freelancing career as well.

I am looking forward to working with you again.

Best Regards 

thushanxeno

If here mention to leaving feedback then will it be legal for seller?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, haque_adsflow said:

If here mention to leaving feedback then will it be legal for seller?

yes, I will say leaving with feed back. not saying positive or negative. only say feedback. You can to change it review. no problem. 🥰

I used this.

• Like 8