Quick Response Template 1

thushanxeno

Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too.

1/After placing an order by a buyer

Hello thushanxeno,

Thank you very much for placing your order. I am really pleased to work with you and I will complete your work as soon as possible. I will contact you if I want to know more information about your project. I give my best to provide you the best service possible for you.

If you still have questions in your mind don't hesitate to inbox me.

Regards

(thushanxeno)

Read this. Carefully . But Don't be like Bot. Share this All Fiverr Forum. Follow 🏆

Next One After 2 or 3 Days❤️.

Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too. 

🏆When you are delivering an order to the buyer

Hello thushanxeno

Thank you for your order and for providing the necessary instructions to do your project. I am glad to say I have completed your project as per your requirements. Please note that if you have any modifications regarding your project don't hesitate to contact me. I am ready to do the necessary modifications for you.

if you believe the work I have done is perfect you can complete the order. Please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback for me which is really important for me to improve my service and to my freelancing career as well.

I am looking forward to working with you again.

Best Regards 

thushanxeno

4 hours ago, thushanxeno said:

Hello thushanxeno

Thank you for your order and for providing the necessary instructions to do your project. I am glad to say I have completed your project as per your requirements. Please note that if you have any modifications regarding your project don't hesitate to contact me. I am ready to do the necessary modifications for you.

if you believe the work I have done is perfect you can complete the order. Please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback for me which is really important for me to improve my service and to my freelancing career as well.

Best Regards 

thushanxeno

If here mention to leaving feedback then will it be legal for seller?

On 9/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, thushanxeno said:

Hello thushanxeno

Best Regards 

thushanxeno

where is no one?

Honestly peaking, this is a bad idea to mass copy and send same email over and over again. 

I think buyers will be put off if they see the same message repeatedly. I think we should write our own messages and be creative about it.

Every buyer is special and they should be sent unique messages tailored to them.

Cheers! 

4 hours ago, kreativzak said:

Honestly peaking, this is a bad idea to mass copy and send same email over and over again. 

I think buyers will be put off if they see the same message repeatedly. I think we should write our own messages and be creative about it.

Every buyer is special and they should be sent unique messages tailored to them.

Cheers! 

you are correct brother. but i give some main points to improve there knowledge about quick response. They need to Write it own words.

• 2 weeks later...

🏆When the buyer doesn't provide all requirements 

Hello thushanxeno

Thank you very much for your order. I am really glad to work with you. Would you please provide me the full requirements or instructions to start your project? I am waiting for your reply to start your project.

Regards

thushanxeno

‼️ Dont't Copy paste this one. Make your own one. Only Sample this one. Change your mind to creative. Go Head. GOOD LUCK🎖️

• 1 month later...

3. When the buyer doesn't provide all requirements 

1/ Hello ThushanXeno

Thank you very much for your order. I am really glad to work with you. Would you please provide me the full requirements or instructions to start your project? I am waiting       for your reply to start your project.

Regards

Thushanxeno

😍Share and Follow me to get new post for near you & share knowlage with others🏅

4 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

image.png.ad0e6b8e0e9f495cd9aa617b59fbb25d.png

Why are you creating the exact same thread that you also created back in September?

This is spam. Please don't spam the forum.

i Including that same thing abaout the responce template why use and what's benifits. Thats all. Those are my Words wht then spam others?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic

Archived