How often sellers give BAD reviews?

mateusbl

@olyasrThis specific one above is just a example, today i received another buyer requesting a revision just to make a question: "Do you wanna work in the new task in this same order or do you wanna open a new order?" Like is really necessary request a revision to make a question? There's a box of message or the buyer can contact me in the inbox.

@lenasemenkova Is really annoying see these kind of buyers requesting a revision for nothing, and even worse requesting revision when they can't request anymore. The main point is that this cases is perfect to write in the revisions, for example mention that the buyer open several revisions with no reasons, so these kind of buyers will learn to be more understandable of how the system works.

When a buyer open a revision without details i wait 2-3 days and i send the material again, that means that the buyer will have more 3 days, in total 7 days to analyse the material is more than time enough to check. 

• Like 48
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I wouldn’t consider it as a bad experience with a buyer

Not necessary you need give a bad review, 4 star is not a bad review, but this will make they think why they not received 5 stars, especially if you writte in the review with the propose of educate them what they did wrong. I also agree is not necessary make a bad review just because the buyer abused of revisions, but is necessary that they learn how the platform works.

What i mainly means is you shouldn't give a 5 stars just because the order was completed. Think about when the buyer is happy with your perfect work but they gives you just 4.3 Stars. For some reason they don't liked at all? Or maybe not?

The point is if all sellers just GIVE 5 Stars to all Buyers (good or bad experience), the bad buyers never will change their mind and will keep acting against the rules of the platform.

• Like 46

2 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

especially if you writte in the review with the propose of educate them what they did wrong

I’m not a richer to educate them how fiverr works 😉 

I also don’t consider it 4 stars experience if I pointed it out and they immediately understood that they made a mistake and agreed for my proposed options. They are paying for my services and I don’t have to teach them, educate or punish them for small mistakes that they were ok to fix. I don’t have to write that in the review if that was a legit mistake because they wouldn’t do with other sellers anyway. 

• Like 47
  • Thanks 1

@mariashtelle1 The Review works for both, if a seller make a mistake they will receive a properly negative review. So you can also use that to 
 buyers that make mistake. The review is not a punishment, is a indicative that something need be changing.

Giving 5 stars to everyone will not eliminate bad experiences, think about when you verify the buyer profile so see what the others sellers are talking about this Buyer, if you see many bad reviews certinly you will not work with this buyer.

Edited by mateusbl
  • Like 44

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/5/2021 at 3:08 PM, lenasemenkova said:

If it was good to unmemorable (which is 95% of my orders), I’ll leave 5* and “Thank you”.

How did we end up in a world where unmemorable gets you a five star review? (to be fair, I do the exact same thing with my orders).

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1