New person in Fiverr here! Come introduce yourselves!

kai990

Hi hi hi, my name is Kai. I’m a seventeen year old girl who loves to draw digitally and write stories! 🤗

I don’t really know anyone on Fiverr, so I want to get to know you all! 😀

Comment below and introduce yourself! You can even advertise your gigs, I don’t mind. 🙂

(I’m sure that no one else would mind you advertising either, I don’t know why I had to mention that, haha. 😅)

Hey Kai. Welcome to the forum! I see you've created a design gig already. Do you plan to also create a writing gig?

Quick piece of advice: remove your Instagram info from your profile. That could get you into trouble. You are allowed to link people to your portfolio, but that portfolio has to be on an approved site, like Flickr. 

10 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

Hey Kai. Welcome to the forum! I see you've created a design gig already. Do you plan to also create a writing gig?

Quick piece of advice: remove your Instagram info from your profile. That could get you into trouble. You are allowed to link people to your portfolio, but that portfolio has to be on an approved site, like Flickr. 

I do plan on creating a writing gig eventually, yes! 😄

Oh my goodness, thank you for telling me! I didn’t know that it could get me in trouble! 😦

3 minutes ago, mohummadasif said:

Me also join today Thank you so much for this post but I think we need to ans this person question who need help and share our best ideas to slove their problem.

Whose question do we need to answer? 🤔

Sharing our best ideas sounds great! 😀

5 minutes ago, mohummadasif said:

Thank you kai for your response we need to ans this person question who need help like some one ask us how to improve gig or face any problem we solve it by our ideas.

Yep, that sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately, I only started Fiverr a couple of days ago and have zero experience, so if anyone else does then they can surely help! 🙂

Archived