Buyer Placed order but not submitted requirements (order not started)

omkarghurye

Hi Everyone!

I have question that, the buyer has placed an order but he has not provided me with anything (requirements ) for starting the project. I contacted him many times to, but he is not responding to me but the order count down is not started yet. I want to ask that, will it affect my profile. Please give me suggestions what should I do now

• Like 7

If the countdown hasn't started then you don't need to worry.

If it does start, and he still hasn't provided the requirements, then you need to follow up. Late deliveries can tamper with your ratings. Unless of course, you extend the deadline after speaking with the buyer.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, omkarghurye said:

Hi Everyone!

I have question that, the buyer has placed an order but he has not provided me with anything (requirements ) for starting the project. I contacted him many times to, but he is not responding to me but the order count down is not started yet. I want to ask that, will it affect my profile. Please give me suggestions what should I do now

The countdown doesn't start yet mean the order isn't started. 

• Like 4

There is a "reminder" button you can click on the order page that will remind the buyer to submit the requirements. Use it once and wait a couple days until you hear back from them. I once had an order sitting in my queue for a week that haven't started.

• Like 2