does my gig is good in niche

mehbooburehman

1 hour ago, mehbooburehman said:

does my gig is good in niche

From your gig:

Hi there! if u r looking for a MEDICAL EXPERT to write MEDICAL ARTICLES, MEDICAL ESSAYS, Medical Affiliate Articles, or MEDICAL CONTENT for ur PRESENTATIONS, BLOGS & WEBSITES well then u r in the right spot.

I'm a total medical person who knows how to write or design with 5 years of experience in Real life. I along with m team of highly skilled graphics creators are the best perfect match for u. I will write : (Plagiarism free & Grammarly checked)

With that level of English skills, I don't think it matters. You need to study English.

No.

English speaking medical personnel who write professionally would never. ever. write U R instead of you are. Please Grammarly check your gig as you promise to do for your articles. It is very unlikely that anyone would hire you with a gig written like that. You need to fix U instead of You in your video, too.

You need to be much more specific in this gig description than "a total medical person." What does that mean? Are you a doctor? A nurse? A research scientist? A Scrubs fan? Be honest - people will still hire you if you are honest and detailed, but maybe not if you are vague. You're supposed to be a writer, use better words.

None of your gigs show any examples of what a "technical illustration" that is included with your basic gig would look like.

Medical is a great niche, but it's one where someone could die if you pass along the wrong information. Take it seriously and show potential buyers that you do.

On 9/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, rachelbostwick said:

A Scrubs fan?

Omg this made my day. One reason I can't let go of the forum, witty Fiverr friends. 😂😂😂

On 9/5/2021 at 7:06 AM, mehbooburehman said:

Hello ther, felow medical expaaaaart. I'm a rehab doctor (like for real), let me j0in ur team! I know how 2 use Grammerlee too. 😄

Archived