I got order from Scammer , wants to cancel it , How to cancel so that my gig won't get affected

video_ppt_mkt

Let me explain How and why does this Scam I am simply typing the same sg she sent me

"Okay I'll order you on Fiverr, you'll send the bi t coins to me and I'll pai then you'll deliver. Is that what you want?"

I want this should be escalate please share it as much as possbile

She wants me to be a trader, my task is to be guarantor for her and she will ask someone to send Bitcoin after receive of Bitcoin which is $50000 amount thereafter she will pay the payment . and Its not only single profile she is playing it with multiple profile Thank god I withdraw my offer, and save my self , and another same requirement they are actually asking for "fair deal trader" in which they wants you to bring one guy through Telegram channel and get one bitcoin as you guarantor 

6 minutes ago, video_ppt_mkt said:

Let me explain How and why does this Scam I am simply typing the same sg she sent me

"Okay I'll order you on Fiverr, you'll send the bi t coins to me and I'll pai then you'll deliver. Is that what you want?"

I want this should be escalate please share it as much as possbile

She wants me to be a trader, my task is to be guarantor for her and she will ask someone to send Bitcoin after receive of Bitcoin which is $50000 amount thereafter she will pay the payment . and Its not only single profile she is playing it with multiple profile Thank god I withdraw my offer, and save my self , and another same requirement they are actually asking for "fair deal trader" in which they wants you to bring one guy through Telegram channel and get one bitcoin as you guarantor 

Contact customer support so that the account can be disabled. You can also report the account as many times as possible. 

14 hours ago, j6nyc6 said:

Report them for breaking the Terms of Service. This type of behavior shouldn't be tolerated on the platform.

I might block her one account but she is so smart she opens next account and seding me msg and asking to help her to buy Bitcoins, I wants everyone should be aware such Scammer.

Archived