Successfully Complete My 4th Order

gfxbd247

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ahsan457 said:

There's something like humanity. You can simply say "yes sure" instead of criticising her. I bet you're western, right?

I never say "yes sure" to inappropriate silliness. Just as I would reject someone who wanted to pay for a gig with 2 chickens and a bride to be named later. If one wants to participate in a modern global environment, they should try to act like a modern businessperson. This has nothing to do with magic, religion, totems or witchcraft. It is simpy business. Welcome to the 21st century. And yes, I am western, we have running water and everything. 

2 minutes ago, ahsan457 said:

Yeah from your tone it definitely show's you're a western. 

So far I'm using Fiverr, I noticed westerns are opposite of Asians. 

OK then.  Hey isn't the window when your village has electricity for the day ending soon?  Good night.

2 minutes ago, ahsan457 said:

In Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Oman, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and in Kuwait, every business person asks "ok bye and pray for our business growth"

I can't speak to that many people's lack of business etiquette. This is a GLOBAL site. Not just the countries you listed. 

5 minutes ago, ahsan457 said:

You must be a pure racist, your toon describes. Hahaha.

I believe you were the first to be racist by calling Westerners inferior to Asians. But I was waiting to see how long it would take to try that argument.  You are funny. 

12 hours ago, ahsan457 said:

Who says it's not a professional? Haha

In Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Oman, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and in Kuwait, every business person asks "ok bye and pray for our business growth" while ending a meeting or something related to business talk.

It's not unprofessional, it's just you who think it's unprofessional.

You need to open your mind Sir!

I agree with you🙂

Archived