How to improve my gig? Please, Help me.

1 hour ago, sw_united_graph said:

How do I get more and more order? I am a professional Graphics and t-shirt designer. Here is my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/sw_united_graph/tshirt-design-creative-unique-logo-vintage-artwork-colorful-retro-amazing-merch. please order me, for better experience. Thank you Everybody.

Active online

-Seo optimized professionally gig publish 

- send buyer Request

-Generate Order

-Marketing your gig

- If you new try to stay always online

-Hope if everything is alright your gig ranked within very short time and you get orders thnaks:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shopifyexpertes said:

Active online

-Seo optimized professionally gig publish 

- send buyer Request

-Generate Order

-Marketing your gig

-Hope if everything is alright your gig ranked within very short time and you get orders thnaks:)

Some of the tips you shared are false. You've only gotten 4 reviews since May 2021 and your last delivery is 20 days ago. Probably the tips didn't work as well as it should?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

My account not banned. My past account registered for my mother. 

And Some more issue i am delated my past account.

Okay, I just wanted to point out earlier that being online doesn't guarantee more orders.

15 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

If this was really true, you would also be getting more orders and be busy with you Fiverr and not just your Upwork.

Anyway best of luck.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

My past account registered for my mother. 

Because all honest people put things in the names of relatives. 🤣  My account is under the name of my grandfather, who died in 1905, he is not very active these days, except for voting in the last US election. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Okay, I just wanted to point out earlier that being online doesn't guarantee more orders.

If this was really true, you would also be getting more orders and be busy with you Fiverr and not just your Upwork.

Anyway best of luck.

thanks 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

Yeah something like this, when i am joining fiverr my age not able to join. this reason i registered my first account with my mother.

Yeah, that's dishonest, and they even have a name for it. Fraud. Let me guess, you are in Florence, I'll bet.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2