How to improve my gig? Please, Help me.

sw_united_graph

1 hour ago, sw_united_graph said:

How do I get more and more order? I am a professional Graphics and t-shirt designer. Here is my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/sw_united_graph/tshirt-design-creative-unique-logo-vintage-artwork-colorful-retro-amazing-merch. please order me, for better experience. Thank you Everybody.

Active online

-Seo optimized professionally gig publish 

- send buyer Request

-Generate Order

-Marketing your gig

- If you new try to stay always online

-Hope if everything is alright your gig ranked within very short time and you get orders thnaks:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shopifyexpertes said:

Active online

-Seo optimized professionally gig publish 

- send buyer Request

-Generate Order

-Marketing your gig

-Hope if everything is alright your gig ranked within very short time and you get orders thnaks:)

Some of the tips you shared are false. You've only gotten 4 reviews since May 2021 and your last delivery is 20 days ago. Probably the tips didn't work as well as it should?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

My account not banned. My past account registered for my mother. 

And Some more issue i am delated my past account.

Okay, I just wanted to point out earlier that being online doesn't guarantee more orders.

15 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

If this was really true, you would also be getting more orders and be busy with you Fiverr and not just your Upwork.

Anyway best of luck.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

My past account registered for my mother. 

Because all honest people put things in the names of relatives. 🤣  My account is under the name of my grandfather, who died in 1905, he is not very active these days, except for voting in the last US election. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

Yeah something like this, when i am joining fiverr my age not able to join. this reason i registered my first account with my mother.

Yeah, that's dishonest, and they even have a name for it. Fraud. Let me guess, you are in Florence, I'll bet.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2