need idea

kathi006

• kathi006 changed the title to need idea
3 hours ago, kathi006 said:

I do Photoshop, even though I have a Gig, I still haven't received a buyer request so I only got one order in so many days and what can be made available

I will be very honest here - your gigs are a bit all over the place. One of your illustration gigs looks a bit like you've used a (free) filter to make 'portraits' which quite honestly.... isn't what you should go for (but maybe this is a style of art I don't know!) the other looks good though - but then you have several basic PS gigs AND a resume gig - for me personally it seems a tad too chaotic (and I love chaos, I'm a writer, so...) 

Nothing really convinces me as a buyer to buy from you. I personally would focus on one skill-set and improve it - OR make the gigs...make more sense I suppose? 
(some might argue with me but if I needed someone to write my CV it wouldn't be the same person who'd make my portrait (or the person to make my business card...)

38 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Patience is important but most of the time is being excellent at what you do. There is no point in being patient if you are not trying to improve your skills or trying to offer excellent work at competitive prices

thank you for this message and helping me.😍

44 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I will be very honest here - your gigs are a bit all over the place. One of your illustration gigs looks a bit like you've used a (free) filter to make 'portraits' which quite honestly.... isn't what you should go for (but maybe this is a style of art I don't know!) the other looks good though - but then you have several basic PS gigs AND a resume gig - for me personally it seems a tad too chaotic (and I love chaos, I'm a writer, so...) 

Nothing really convinces me as a buyer to buy from you. I personally would focus on one skill-set and improve it - OR make the gigs...make more sense I suppose? 
(some might argue with me but if I needed someone to write my CV it wouldn't be the same person who'd make my portrait (or the person to make my business card...)

First of all, thank you for sharing my message I understand your message a little bit  but I understand that you have seen my profile link anyways thank you for your support❤😊

Archived