Can I Use Stock photo In my Fiverr Gig?

kutubuddin520

In your gig, you can only use the material you have the license or rights to use. Fiverr highlights this a few times for people in the gig creation process. It is up to the seller to make sure they have the rights to use the material in their gig. I would suggest searching for photos under the public domain license, or licensing the photos for commercial use by buying the license from websites such as shutterstock.

11 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

In your gig, you can only use the material you have the license or rights to use. Fiverr highlights this a few times for people in the gig creation process. It is up to the seller to make sure they have the rights to use the material in their gig. I would suggest searching for photos under the public domain license, or licensing the photos for commercial use by buying the license from websites such as shutterstock.

that is Right

1 hour ago, kutubuddin520 said:

Have any problem if i use it?

Yes, if you use anything that's not yours to use, you could get banned.

Is that what you intend to do for your customers? Sell them stolen goods, and possibly cause huge damage to their brand and their reputation?

• 5 months later...

To use stock photos, you need to buy them. You may notice for yourself that there is a watermark on them that will not allow you to use them to the full. And if you buy them, then, of course, you can use them, and no one will be able to make any claims to you since it will be completely your right to use these photos. You can search for something similar on depositphotos, I think that this way you will have more chances to solve your problem without buying anything.

Archived