New Feature: My Top Clients

newsmike

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

There is a new feature called "My Top Clients", which displays on your gig. Is it widespread yet?

image.thumb.png.42a84596a68d558926719bba3bfd74d2.png

I was invited to submit my top clients/projects a few weeks ago. I was told it would be implemented soon, aftter the info was verified and so on. Still haven't seen it on my gigs.

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I was invited to submit my top clients/projects a few weeks ago. I was told it would be implemented soon, aftter the info was verified and so on. Still haven't seen it on my gigs.

Probably soon, mine just showed up, and I submitted a few weeks ago also. 

14 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Hope so. Looks like a nice addition, along with the new portfolio.

It actually appears twice on the gig. The image I attached above is about 2/3 of the way down the page and if you hover, it displays the descriptions you entered. And a small version atthe top of the page too.

image.thumb.png.f6424d6524601df9fc6cb6bcf4ff5819.png

7 minutes ago, newsmike said:

It actually appears twice on the gig. The image I attached above is about 2/3 of the way down teh page and if you hover, it displays the descriptions you entered. And a small version atthe top of the page too.

image.thumb.png.f6424d6524601df9fc6cb6bcf4ff5819.png

Me want. Now. How can I rank top to get more congos?

I wonder if it's a voiceover service feature (since both of you offer that as a service). As a trained actor/voice artist myself (although I don't offer services in those categories, on Fiverr, at the present time), I could easily see this as being a voiceover thing. Big-name clients are sort of the holy grail of this kind of service.

• 2 months later...

I've just got this same feature. But my question is, how do they verify the client? I could ask my client if I can put the name of the company there, but my client is the one talking directly to the big company, not me. How is Fiverr going to verify it's true I've worked for them? I'm a little paranoic here: I image Fiverr thinking I lied and taking my account down.

Archived