Need help from professionals, 550+ reviews on my profile but from last 4,5 months gig ranking is no wahere.

webdeveloper89s

17 minutes ago, webdeveloper89s said:

Please help me with the sales, no new buyers approaching me from last 4,5 months sales decreased to almost zero.

Share your gig in social media.click impressions will come.Only if some strange buyer sees you here, thinks you are the best candidate for a particular job, will text you a message and place an order, but we all realize that such a situation is pretty much unrealistic

41 minutes ago, drn_design said:

I am in the same boat my friend!

Was ranked on the first page, receiving fiverr choice awards, and having to turn down work.....now i'm grovelling in the buyer request section wondering where it all went wrong.

It's crazy, but 10 minutes after posting this I got a new order...😏

6 hours ago, wpmaster_pro said:

Share your gig in social media.click impressions will come.Only if some strange buyer sees you here, thinks you are the best candidate for a particular job, will text you a message and place an order, but we all realize that such a situation is pretty much unrealistic

Already sharing bro, because my gig ranking is so lost. One time i got 100k impressions and now it hardly 2,3k. Fiverr becomes so strange.

Archived