Why I won't get the refund?

aklima_designer

Question

Recently, I have got an order. The client placed an order for one illustration. After giving requirements, I have done a sample and sent her. After reviewing it, she said that she loved it but she want same as example she sent me. And then, I have done the job perfectly with 100 accuracy and showen her. Then she loved it. Before deliver the work, I asked her that I can deliver or not? Then she said, I can deliver. Again, I asked her that she is satisfied or not? Then she replied me that she was satisfied. Then, I have delivered my work and she accepted that.

Suddenly at morning, I saw that the order cancelled from customer support. Then I contact with customer support. But sorry to say that they said me I did not send the accurate file as buyer requirement. Rather, buyer was satisfied on my work (see screenshot please). And the, again I asked the customer support the buyer was satisfied with me. But they again said me I sent the file without any changes. How funny! Please look at my attached screenshot and somone help me to refund. 

Now, can you tell me how can I get my refund?

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, aklima_designer said:

Now, can you tell me how can I get my refund?

You are the seller. You don't get a refund. 

If Fiverr refunded the purchase price to the buyer, than that is your final answer. They, apparently, saw good reason to side with the buyer, and give them their money back. The order is now cancelled, the buyer has a refund, and the only thing you can do, is learn from this experience, and move on to the next order.

Archived