How to get more order from fiver ?

rahetkhan7174

I agree with this comment. The description of the GIg is very good but the images could be worked in a better way. Try to use the resolution recommended by Fiverr to create the thumbnails because in search results they tend to always widen and if you do not use the correct measurements this result will be more exaggerated.

• Like 5

On 7/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, surajrenuka said:

Honestly Its hard to read and you could use better colors and fonts ! It looks more like PPT slide to me !

On 7/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, maezma85 said:

I agree with this comment. The description of the GIg is very good but the images could be worked in a better way. Try to use the resolution recommended by Fiverr to create the thumbnails because in search results they tend to always widen and if you do not use the correct measurements this result will be more exaggerated.

Thanks a lot. I will try. 

• Like 1

Those are some bad advices man! You guys dont know anything at all.

Listen here, i will be a little harsh.

First of all, your english needs improvement. Get a friend with good english or learn it in 3 days like a miracle. Take your gig, remove everything you wrote. There are lots of mistakes, fix them!

Second, i saw this in your gig. "Hello there, its a great day sir." WHAT is that? Do not use "sir" Are you tryng to push the female clients away? Do NOT use "sir, dear, maam" anywhere, anytime. DO NOT! Not in the buyers request, not here, nowhere! Not every culture respoonds everything well. Just say hello and be done with it.

Oh boy, please improve your english. It is concerning. To be honest i have come to this topic to see what you wrote, just because title of the topic is so wrong in so many ways. 

You already have some nice 5 stars. Stay strong and confident, dont beg your clients for work. Dont just say "i am thankful, i will be great, i will do anything for you" These sentences are meaningless and will only tear you down.

People still come here and say "stay online, share social media" under every topic like it would save the world. Sharing on social media means nothing! Who are you going to share it to? Does your father and little cousin needs to see your gig? If you have 10k followers, yeah share it. If not, its useless.

I hope these help. 

• Like 4

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will develop a responsive wordpress website from scratch
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "and hostingBut, I will send" in answer 1.

In the video thumbnail, on the profile some of the text is getting cropped off. Maybe change the video or the thumbnail so it doesn't.

Gig: I will do create a functional and high quality shopify store
In the gig title:
"I will do create" could be "I will create"

In the gig description:

In the profile:
Maybe change "Hope I can make you h" (it's missing the end of the sentence)
Maybe change "I can proud with my one of the best personality which is the dedication" (it's not very clear what is meant) 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will develop a responsive wordpress website from scratch
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "and hostingBut, I will send" in answer 1.

In the video thumbnail, on the profile some of the text is getting cropped off. Maybe change the video or the thumbnail so it doesn't.

Gig: I will do create a functional and high quality shopify store
In the gig title:

In the gig description:

In the profile:
Maybe change "Hope I can make you h" (it's missing the end of the sentence)
Maybe change "I can proud with my one of the best personality which is the dedication" (it's not very clear what is meant)

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1