No Tips are working its been a year No Order Yet :( :(

tridharatech

You're not earning any orders, because you aren't connecting to your target customers. You aren't promoting your services where your target customers hang out -- like here, on the Fiverr forums. None of us, here on the forums, are going to hire you. We are not your target customers.

It's also worth noting that posting your gig link here, in this forum category, is against the forum rules, and consider to be spam.

• Like 6

Actually ( in Lighter Note  ) if you really ask me what i want then i well say just Give me an Order ahahhaha 

But yes I mean i had read so many comments about sharing Gig links in social media & Other Tips & yes i tried even but its not working for me even i have portfolios  I tried to post my gigs in my fiverr gigs as well as most of the new & old sellers are posting their gigs link But even thats is also not working so....

Long story in short please share your thoughts about how can i get a Order 🙂 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tridharatech said:

can you please assist me in which category i should add my links or portfolio links

Perhaps you did not read what I wrote. Your customers are not here on this forum. Posting your links, here, on the Fiverr forum -- anywhere on this forum, will not result in the customers you seek, because we are not your target customers. Your target customers are not here. 

Who are your target customers, and where do you think you can find those specific people?

• Like 5