Add Local Back with Seller Account

sakibahmed96

Hi Fiverr Team,

I hope you are well. Noticing a particular problem. That is about raising money. It would have been better to send money directly to the seller's country bank with a fiber account. Because if there is a problem with PayPal and Payoneer account, it takes a lot of effort to solve and it takes time to solve. There are different types of trouble. If a seller does not get his hard earned money on time, it is a difficult thing for him.
My request as a seller is that you look into this matter.

12 hours ago, sakibahmed96 said:

Hi Fiverr Team,

I hope you are well. Noticing a particular problem. That is about raising money. It would have been better to send money directly to the seller's country bank with a fiber account. Because if there is a problem with PayPal and Payoneer account, it takes a lot of effort to solve and it takes time to solve. There are different types of trouble. If a seller does not get his hard earned money on time, it is a difficult thing for him.
My request as a seller is that you look into this matter.

It's Fiverr. Not Fiber. 

Having Fiverr deal with local banks would be an endless headache. They would have to conform to a bunch of local requirements outside of the EU or the US. It would also involve higher fees and a more complicated setup overall. 

Payoneer offers automatic transfers to banks. I used to just click the Payoneer button, and the money was in my regular, local account within a few days. I stopped using Payoneer because Paypal offers instant transfers directly to Revolut, which is nice. 

You can't expect Fiverr to take on the job that requires huge institutions like Payoneer or Paypal, just because a few sellers don't know how to use Payoneer or Paypal (or have issues with them). It's not a realistic option. 

What I would like to see is a better option for transfers to Revolut, N26 and other fintech companies, rather than traditional banks and Paypal. Banks are slow, boring and.. well.. slow. Especially on international transfers that's not SEPA within the EU. Paypal are notorious for their high fees and terrible exchange rates. 

Fintech companies like Revolut and N26 have become really popular amongst freelancers, and if there's one platform that should be working with them, it's Fiverr. I would love to just click a button and have my funds in my Revolut account. 

Archived