Preparing for Top rated seller on fiverr

contactprop

On 9/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, contactprop said:

Any TOP rated seller is welcome also here.

What about sellers of other levels? Are we welcome here too?

On 9/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, contactprop said:

How to offer the best gigs, service and communication to Buyers so we get there as fast as possible.

Since all TRS sellers are manually chosen -- by Fiverr -- when they are Level 2 sellers, it is pointless to expect a "fast as possible" journey to that seller level. If it happens at all, it will happen when it happens, and only if Fiverr chooses to make it happen.

You are currently a no-level seller. Wouldn't every seller offer the best gigs, best service, and best communication to achieve all kinds of success? Why would the process be any different for you building success, as it would be for a level 2 seller building their success? 

• Like 16
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2021 at 6:15 AM, jonbaas said:

What about sellers of other levels? Are we welcome here too?

Since all TRS sellers are manually chosen -- by Fiverr -- when they are Level 2 sellers, it is pointless to expect a "fast as possible" journey to that seller level. If it happens at all, it will happen when it happens, and only if Fiverr chooses to make it happen.

You are currently a no-level seller. Wouldn't every seller offer the best gigs, best service, and best communication to achieve all kinds of success? Why would the process be any different for you building success, as it would be for a level 2 seller building their success?

Hi everyone is welcome here and the idea is to share advises from TRS and leveled sellers so we can all go through the process as per the guidelines of fiverr and rules to give the best service and get to the next level.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, contactprop said:

the idea is to share advises from TRS and leveled sellers so we can all go through the process as per the guidelines of fiverr and rules to give the best service and get to the next level.

Well then, it's a good thing that I've already given you valuable advice on the matter. 😉

• Like 17

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

i am now nominated for top rated so tomorrow ill know if my 5 stars reviews for over 300 orders, 100% response rate excellent customer service and average sale of over 92$ will go through Fiverr team selection process and will be sharing my experience here and helping answering any questions as I’ve been on Fiverr as a buyer since 2016 and as a seller since 2018.

My opinion is if you:

1- create and improve your gigs quality weekly

2- Offer an excellent over all quality services and or products

3- Feel and know about your clients needs and gaps to fill 

4- Offer services and products that the world needs today like the ERP AI, deep learning to remove repetitive tasks and improve the business process of companies.

Then Fiverr team will surely put you on board of the top rated sellers as you will add a value to the growing Fiverr Platform 

3676628F-56BB-46F8-8A74-0684D719CE67.jpeg

• Like 16

On 10/14/2022 at 9:12 AM, contactprop said:

1- create and improve your gigs quality weekly

2- Offer an excellent over all quality services and or products

3- Feel and know about your clients needs and gaps to fill 

4- Offer services and products that the world needs today like the ERP AI, deep learning to remove repetitive tasks and improve the business process of companies.

Just because you are nominated that doesn't mean you will ever become one, only Fiverr staff will know if they promote you to TRS or not. 

That being said, I agree with an excellent quality for all your services and helping your clients. But generally based on my experience here is that bringing in lots of sales will speed up the process. And very good private reviews also increase your chances here too. Plus what Fiverr staff thinks about your gigs, if they are unique or very similar to thousands others. 

• Like 15

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I have completed the USD with a 100% on all completion rate, on time and more all 5 stars reviews almost 300 orders, all gigs are performing well and I sell high end products, I have also been on the platform dice 2016 became seller a year after ( so I am both a seller and buyer ) and I have a team of 48. And I am a Fiverr affiliate also.

I am eligible for top rated but still didn’t get it until today, and I applied for Fiverr pro and didn’t get it.

Fiverr is a great platform I just need to figure how I can go to the next level as I have a sales team that physically goes in the USA, France, and Dubai and get me clients, I would like to get all my clients to Fiverr so they can subscribe for my services as they are recurring monthly payments and it will be convenient for them not to have to pay monthly so Fiverr will withdraw automatically every month and give them a discount which works for me too. I only can do this ones I can withdraw within a week so I can manage my business easier and faster like pay my stuffs and other expenses.

ill keep you guys updated here and on my channel as I am an influencer also with over 3000 followers.

2C2068A4-DDAA-4643-B8B2-D85FDDF75077.jpeg

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, contactprop said:

all gigs are performing well and I sell high end products

I believe that the seller may have to sell a minimum of XXX sales within a period of XXX time. I think that the monthly revenue has to exceed $8,000 for several months. This is just my speculation based on what I learned from talking with another seller.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

exceed $8,000 for several months

I don't think there are earning requirements. I've seen TRS that don't do half that amount, and I wasn't consistently doing that when I became TRS 5 months ago or so.

It's a matrix of so many different things. I think what's more important is that your average selling price is increasing over time, your category isn't saturated with TRS already, your profile looks great and of course your private reviews are great too.

Also, if you didn't get pro it may be a sign / make them think that you're not TRS ready yet. This is just my opinion / pure guesswork. It's all a bit of a mystery!

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

your average selling price is increasing over time

I am rejecting some work because I want to increase my average selling price. I think this may be a reason as well. When I was new, I charged low fees; now that I've gained more "favorability" to the algorithm; this will take time to correct. Most of my translation work is still small orders, though.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

I am rejecting some work because I want to increase my average selling price.

I don't know if that brings any specific favor from the algorithm, I still have very low prices myself and tend to be at the top of search results. I think it's more improtant to have lots of happy buyers, no late deliveries and as few cancellations as possible. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

I think that the monthly revenue has to exceed $8,000 for several months

Definitely not.

I'm not sure if "having a team of 48" is conducive for either TRS or Pro, really. It probably won't hinder it, if everything else is what they are looking for, and it may be just me, but those designations seem to have been made more with individual sellers in mind more than with agency-like entrepreneurs. But Fiverr also has evolved, and it might not matter. Although, personally, I think they should have a different category of titles/levels/designations for one-person and multiple -people businesses. As a buyer, I'd also definitely want to know/be sure if I'm dealing with the one or the other. 

That's not to say the one is better than the other, just different, and I think the requirements/"titles" should also be different. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, contactprop said:

Hi guys I have completed the USD with a 100% on all completion rate, on time and more all 5 stars reviews almost 300 orders, all gigs are performing well and I sell high end products, I have also been on the platform dice 2016 became seller a year after ( so I am both a seller and buyer ) and I have a team of 48. And I am a Fiverr affiliate also.

I am eligible for top rated but still didn’t get it until today, and I applied for Fiverr pro and didn’t get it.

Fiverr is a great platform I just need to figure how I can go to the next level as I have a sales team that physically goes in the USA, France, and Dubai and get me clients, I would like to get all my clients to Fiverr so they can subscribe for my services as they are recurring monthly payments and it will be convenient for them not to have to pay monthly so Fiverr will withdraw automatically every month and give them a discount which works for me too. I only can do this ones I can withdraw within a week so I can manage my business easier and faster like pay my stuffs and other expenses.

ill keep you guys updated here and on my channel as I am an influencer also with over 3000 followers.

I see your starting post came from last year when you were no-evel seller but only 1 year after, you reach level 2 and nominated for top level, I thin you are doing great bro :). But, like others said, you dont have to be too serious about Top Level Seller cos it is selected manually by Fiverr Team, it means there are private criteria  that they will consider. Level 2 is great as well, if clients still comes to you :). I'm nearly reaching the Top Seller criteria too. I understand the point 😄 wish you luck bro.

• Like 7