Inability to create gigs with mobile phones

iam_joshem

I was introduced to fiverr by a friend, I decided to try it  and it has been amazing.

But there is an outstanding setback, which is the inability to create and edit gigs with mobile phones, as individuals we may find ourselves in different places where are PC's might not be allowed and we might also have to create or edit our gigs at the moment, if we don't do so at that time we would be loosing out. So I think it will be in the best interest of all members of this fiverr community if there would be an option for creation of gigs in the fiverr mobile app, this would enable us access the fiverr site any where we are at any time .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Please am having issues with my Gig creation.. the search tags are not showing up for me to select ..and I can't proceed without the search tags , am using a phone though so I decided to try it on a CP but it's the same thing .. please help me out 🙏

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 6 months later...

I use fivver service to promote my services and products. I am a freelancer who develops websites for various brands. After installing this app, the number of my orders has increased. When doing small orders, I often work through the phone. Accordingly, I need a fairly powerful tool with plenty of memory and a good operating system. Since confidentiality is very important when fulfilling customer orders, I prefer to use a grapheneos phone. This operating system does not support google and therefore provides quality encryption.

Edited by madilynncarson
  • Like 2