Real tips for new sellers - from my heart, for you :-)

manuelmarino

Ok, after reading so many stupid tips I want to share REAL TIPS... consider that each one of us has procedures or a know how for such tasks. Probably no one will really share his procedures.

I explain you what I've done to reach 160 reviews and a 5.0 stars stat.

Consider that Fiverr lets you promote your Fiverr profile through your homepage or blog. The opposite is not accepted, so I can't include here links to my homepage or blog.

Anyway, my blog is a well known blog about music and arts. It has 2747 published posts. It is visited by 30k+ visitors per month, with nearly 100k page views per month.

Practically I was famous as blogger even before being a freelancer.

Said that I work in the music industry since 20 years, so I built a solid career with skills, experience and talent. Since 5 years I work in the movies industry. Even before I worked on tv shows, documentaries and videogames.

So being a freelancer is my last step in my career, a well solid built career which is what I suggest you to achieve before complaining about orders, customers and impressions.

What are my todays tips then:

1) build a solid career.

2) promote your Fiverr profile (following Fiverr rules).

3) do not complain (well, maybe a couple of times a month, but no more than that 😄)

have a nice day 🙂

I have only published two gigs .......... complited one order which was for my local client .......... but things i have taken under my consideration is i am not giving my 100% i still have the chanceto publish 5 more gigs and i am currently working on the gig video which i will be recording shortly ....... adding background music footage trasition over all i am going to edit it all by my self prepearing some gig pdf three attractive gig image ........ Let's see what i can get from this fantasic marketplace and your information was very interesting .... thank's

Hi and congratulations, you are now part of the best Freelancing platform since buyers will come to you, and you don't need to chase work no more.

Focus on creating a unique creative gig with a great video, and you'll find success just be patient and believe in the platform it changed my life and increased my revenue within the first 3 months it will market for you and bring ready clients which is the most important part where sellers fail at.

1 hour ago, riaduddinamin said:

I have only published two gigs .......... complited one order which was for my local client .......... but things i have taken under my consideration is i am not giving my 100% i still have the chanceto publish 5 more gigs and i am currently working on the gig video which i will be recording shortly ....... adding background music footage trasition over all i am going to edit it all by my self prepearing some gig pdf three attractive gig image ........ Let's see what i can get from this fantasic marketplace and your information was very interesting .... thank's

Welcome in our wonderful community. Don't forget to focus on your skills, you need to improve and build your career. Your products must be "very good". I can't say perfect because who can decide what is perfect, but "very good" is achievable. It's when the customer is excited so that's what I wish for you, to reach this level 😄

Actually a great tip!

I remember before starting as a freelancer I was also doing a blog. It was really like my hobby, those days blogger was a very famous platform and I used it to share my work. it was like my portfolio. Everyone who knows me and people who work in my industry also know blog. 

In Fiverr there was a code like html embed, we can add that to our blog. then our Fiverr profile is visible in our blog. I`m not sure, now this option is available or not. If anyone knows please help to advise, so new sellers can add their Fiverr profiles to their blog or web. 

@manuelmarino Thanks for sharing this tip! 😊

On 9/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, manuelmarino said:

I have a question for you... Given that you had traffic and authority, why are you giving that money to Fiverr? Why not capture your audience directly and take the full 100% cut of your sales intead of giving Fiverr a chunk of your money? The value of Fiverr is that THEY bring traffic to YOU. If you're supplying the traffic what exactly are you paying them for?

I have a question for you... Given that you had traffic and authority, why are you giving that money to Fiverr? Why not capture your audience directly and take the full 100% cut of your sales intead of giving Fiverr a chunk of your money? The value of Fiverr is that THEY bring traffic to YOU. If you're supplying the traffic what exactly are you paying them for?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, andywarburton said:

Why not capture your audience directly and take the full 100% cut of your sales intead of giving Fiverr a chunk of your money?

Hello, I'm seeing your reply only now. Ok, consider this. The more orders you have on Fiverr, the more positive stats you have and you raise in the charts.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived