My gig not in first page again

isrealob

I created an account 17days ago, I offer a particular service. And my gig got order directly with my basic package. My gig then move to first page after completing 4orders. I got direct order while in first page after 24hrs. I then changed my gig basic package from $10 to $5 and I cant find my gig in first page again. Its now in third page. What can cause this. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, isrealob said:

I created an account 17days ago, I offer a particular service. And my gig got order directly with my basic package. My gig then move to first page after completing 4orders. I got direct order while in first page after 24hrs. I then changed my gig basic package from $10 to $5 and I cant find my gig in first page again. Its now in third page. What can cause this. 

You made a mistake which is changing/editing the gig when it was ranked. Now you could get some order on that same gig and maybe it will aging rank if possible

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wondering, how you expecting to see your GiG always in first page? Do you really believe its a healthy expectation?! Millions of freelancers are there in this marketplace and everyone is fighting to be in the first page. Sometime you will be on top, sometime you might be at the edge of the last page. Getting 5* reviews are not only the contributor to Fiverr's algorithm. There are many. Stop worrying unnecessarily and keep giving the best services. Happy freelancing. KH.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, kayashossain said:

I wondering, how you expecting to see your GiG always in first page? Do you really believe its a healthy expectation?! Millions of freelancers are there in this marketplace and everyone is fighting to be in the first page. Sometime you will be on top, sometime you might be at the edge of the last page. Getting 5* reviews are not only the contributor to Fiverr's algorithm. There are many. Stop worrying unnecessarily and keep giving the best services. Happy freelancing. KH.

If getting 5 star reviews are not the only contributors to fiverrs algorithm then I think we need to know what are the other factors, no one came to fiverr to observe we all came to make  money.

46 minutes ago, iam_joshem said:

If getting 5 star reviews are not the only contributors to fiverrs algorithm then I think we need to know what are the other factors, no one came to fiverr to observe we all came to make  money.

Ha, no, fiverr doesn’t disclose how their algorithm works so no ones would be able to game the system. Exactly, you came here to earn money not to check how fiverr built their algorithm and game the system 

• Up 2