How can i Improve my gig?

rakib042002

How is everyone

I'm a new seller on fiverr and I'm having trouble understanding how algorithms work.

1. Impressions and clicks are very low and your gig's position is far behind. Is there any way to bring it forward? If there is, please help someone.

2. I have completed my first 2 orders with a good rating. But the gigs are not able to rank at any point. How can I improve in the future?

4,. I've already created several gigs, so do any of you have a chance to review my gigs, pictures, descriptions, etc. and guide me on how to make me more attractive to buyers?

my gig....

#https://www.fiverr.com/share/EjEjoy

17 minutes ago, rakib042002 said:

2. I have completed my first 2 orders with a good rating. But the gigs are not able to rank at any point. How can I improve in the future?

I was supposed to commend you for getting orders already. But you clearly asked someone to purchase those gigs for you. I'm sorry if I was a potential buyer with some common sense those reviews are clearly fake.

Let's see what are my opinions :::
**** when a gig gets the order (and the amount is also fact) 
---------------------------------------------------l
• that the order is delivered on time 
• that delivery has no revision 
• get 5 star 
----- then gig immediately comes forward (sometimes - 30/40 similar gigs go behind that gig)
** Besides, daily a few hours forum will help you to gather knowledge 
--------------------------------------------------
• get expert's tricks from the forum 
** gig sharing on social media & blogging sites
(like quora/reddit helps a lot)
also fb/tw/youtube/pin/git/insta/slideshare etc
** Order conversion rate affect also
 (how much you get a knock and how much you convert into order)  
- say 10 clients knock you - you can take 4 orders (40% conversion ratio)
** view vs click ratio (impressions) 
 also, help to change gig rank (when client searches - gets your gig - but he didn't click on it) - that means view VS click ratio: 1:0. 
This should be 1:
** Few orders with no cancellation, no late delivery & positive reviews give a great boost to your gig 
** Returning buyers will help your gig to rank (I mean get multiple orders from a client) - new update/algorithm

48 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I was supposed to commend you for getting orders already. But you clearly asked someone to purchase those gigs for you. I'm sorry if I was a potential buyer with some common sense those reviews are clearly fake.

I am Totally Agree with you. He was trying to rank his gig by those fake reviews. very sadddd 😑

Archived