What to do if you got only 2 star????

dheerajj26

Hiii Fiverr family 

Before a week, I done a work for my client. Many time I ask that the images he send were blur. Except these three images  I done all the work for him. For this, work had been late and he gave me only 2 star rating. Which is lowest score I got from my clients. 

Now my rating become only 4.8 

I have no work from last 1 week.

Please give me some solution to improve my rating.

Many thanks

• dheerajj26 changed the title to What to do if you got only 2 star????
10 hours ago, dheerajj26 said:

Hiii Fiverr family 

Before a week, I done a work for my client. Many time I ask that the images he send were blur. Except these three images  I done all the work for him. For this, work had been late and he gave me only 2 star rating. Which is lowest score I got from my clients. 

Now my rating become only 4.8 

I have no work from last 1 week.

Please give me some solution to improve my rating.

Many thanks

You will get 5 star reviews if you do a great job so the average will be high anyway so if you have ten 5 stars and one 2 stars you're good anyway

9 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

The only way you can improve your ratings is with patience and time. You need to deliver more orders and wait for more 5 stars reviews. Keep in mind that 4.8 is not bad, and you can recover from it. 

But from One week I have no work . Is this due to rating 4.8 ??

9 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

The only way you can improve your ratings is with patience and time. You need to deliver more orders and wait for more 5 stars reviews. Keep in mind that 4.8 is not bad, and you can recover from it. 

But from a week I have no work. Is this happen due to rating 4.8

20 hours ago, dheerajj26 said:

But from One week I have no work . Is this due to rating 4.8 ??

Hi there.

Of course it will affect your gig performance.

Think like Buyer, when you search the fiverr platform 100% people will tend to checkh 5 star rate seller first.

After they done check 5 star seller.., then they will check the rest of the seller.

How to solve this problem?

IF you have outstanding works.., people still willing to order from you.

PLUS.., you provide professional feedback to your negative reviews

I saw what you wrote :

"I am very disappointed for your review I done all the work as you said. there is lacking in your side because you not provided proper information. The images you gave to me are totally blur and not readable, and also not answer in time (takes near about 2 day to reply my query)."

FIRST: Never attack and blame your buyer like this. Instead try your best to explain what is actually happens with this order.

If i'm reading this reply .., i will assume that you can't handle bad situations well. I will think twice before i made an order.

Even though you still have 4.8 star

Suggestions:

Contact CS, and ask their permission to edit your own feedback (NOT YOUR BUYER FEEDBACK)

I have done this before (where 1 got 1 star, and leave unprofessional feedback, and then i contact CS to edit MY OWN FEEDBACK)

Search from google how to response negative review.

NOTE: SELLER CAN'T ASK BUYER TO CHANGE REVIEWS,  (VIOLATE FIVERR TOS)

BUT BUYER AND SELLER CAN ASK CS TO EDIT THEIR OWN REVIEW.

Wish you luck,

Archived