Logo Designer System Request

navorsky

Hello. I think you guys have something really interesting here for us creators, regarding the Logo Creation System and Market.
Although i think the system would benefit from some minor changes, to help us deliver more quality conten for buyers and therefore substantially increase interest in this tool/market.

#1. Give us option to "suggest" brand name. Instead of the "Brand Name" i think we should be able to suggest a brand name for the icon/logo we are creating. That would not only draw more attention as could be something suggestive for the buyers interested. 
#2. Have the option to break/divide the "BrandName" in two or more lines. Somethines we need to give the buyers the option for vertical logos....
#3. This could be a more difficult to implement, but i think we should be able to upload our own mockups for the logos we create.

This is all i think for now... if anyone have more suggestions... leave it below.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, navorsky said:

2. Have the option to break/divide the "BrandName" in two or more lines. Somethines we need to give the buyers the option for vertical logos....

Great Idea! 
And also a possibility to add a third line for a monogram letters or extra things like “est. 1996” etc 

6 minutes ago, navorsky said:

This could be a more difficult to implement, but i think we should be able to upload our own mockups for the logos we create.

I’m not sure what do you mean with “your own mock-up”? Aren’t you already uploading a logo that you created? 

8 minutes ago, navorsky said:

#1. Give us option to "suggest" brand name. Instead of the "Brand Name" i think we should be able to suggest a brand name for the icon/logo we are creating. That would not only draw more attention as could be something suggestive for the buyers interested. 

Mmmmm, not sure if it’s a logo designer job to come up with brand names….

• Like 3