How to Improve My fiverr Account ?

masud870234

Hi masud870234 Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...
 More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You 

45 minutes ago, kalam_patawory said:

Hi masud870234 Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...
 More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You

Thanks For Good Advise me. Kalam_patawory.

1. Read the Buyer's post carefully. If you completely understand and if you are confident enough that you can do the job, only then send a Request

2. In request text, you can describe how you are planning to do the work rather than bragging about only you and yourself. Remember, the buyer will only pay attention to your work. Make him/her trust that you are qualified enough for this job. 

7 minutes ago, ishraksumit said:

1. Read the Buyer's post carefully. If you completely understand and if you are confident enough that you can do the job, only then send a Request

2. In request text, you can describe how you are planning to do the work rather than bragging about only you and yourself. Remember, the buyer will only pay attention to your work. Make him/her trust that you are qualified enough for this job.

Thanks For Your Good Advise me. ishraksumit

start with the question ........ about the need of your buyer or client ....... ask him every atom to atom about the project .. if he has any reference project ask him to show that to you..... so that you can get an ieda about the project because this will spare you form getting multiple revisions...... it's really a pain for a freelancer...and then comes the dead line i mean the prefered time frame for the project ..... if the buyer is willing to give the projcet then addjust the time frame if needed by saying that you can deliver him quality output if he increased the dead line of the project then offer the buyer some free services like as a logo designer i would go for a business card for free ...... make the buyer happy through you communication or make him confident that he can sleep after giving you the job...... thats all i hope its helpful for geting the first projcet on fiverr.....

2 minutes ago, riaduddinamin said:

start with the question ........ about the need of your buyer or client ....... ask him every atom to atom about the project .. if he has any reference project ask him to show that to you..... so that you can get an ieda about the project because this will spare you form getting multiple revisions...... it's really a pain for a freelancer...and then comes the dead line i mean the prefered time frame for the project ..... if the buyer is willing to give the projcet then addjust the time frame if needed by saying that you can deliver him quality output if he increased the dead line of the project then offer the buyer some free services like as a logo designer i would go for a business card for free ...... make the buyer happy through you communication or make him confident that he can sleep after giving you the job...... thats all i hope its helpful for geting the first projcet on fiverr.....

Thank You so Much. riaduddinamin. You give me Excellent Suggestion. Really nice advise me. Again Thank You.

Just now, re_skiptrace said:

Hi, Do not worry. Althouth I am a new seller but already I have got my first order and completed also get 5 star review from my buyer. So please stay online meximum time with your excellent Gig and send to offer true buyer. Thanks.

Thank you So Much. For Your Excellent Advise me. skiptrace. Please Check my Fiverr account and Gig And Said To me. What is the Main problem ?

Make use all of the tool that is available while writing a description.

Title - Use catchy headlines. addressing the pain point of your buyer. Use bold and highlight body. 

Body - Describe your service in details, try to understand what your seller is looking for as a service and what kind of buyer he would like to with. Use bullet points, paragraphs and numbers to address each sections

Conclusion - Answer the question why you? out of all seller. Try to break a barrier of you buyer with an amazing offer !

there is always room for improvement, this is a very simple format. Always test and best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived