(Buyer) ordered your Gig as “Fiverr’s Choice”. Deliver outstanding work to be “Fiverr’s Choice” again. but badge is not showing on the gig

sshahadatgsm

Question

(Buyer) ordered your Gig as “Fiverr’s Choice”. Deliver outstanding work to be “Fiverr’s Choice” again. but badge is not showing on the gig.
yesterday I saw this message on an order page.  but I'm not seeing any Fiverr’s Choice badge on my gig! 
My questions are below:

• Is my gig is selected for Fiverr’s Choice badge?
  • if yes why it's not showing on my gig?
  • is it will take time to show this on my gig? if yes then how many hours/days later?

image.png

image.png

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

7 answers to this question

I actually saw this today on my profile as well so it indeed means your gig has been selected, congrats! I think it won't show on your gig but it only shows on the search page. So when buyers are scrolling through all the profiles, they will see this 'Fiverr's Choice' badge on your profile there. The same as with a Rising Talent badge.

It might be different, but this is what I think! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, sshahadatgsm said:

I don't think so. I checked this already from another account and also checked this on incognito window. my gig is showing there but no badge is showing there

I went and checked it myself for my own gig and the badge shows with one keyword, but not with the other. I can't give an explanation for this but all I'd say is to trust the system! There's a reason why Fiverr gave you a notification of receiving the badge, so it might just be a system thing of it not showing. For all we know buyers do see it.

It's a 'privilege' kind of thing I suppose so the fact it's not showing isn't hurtful, it's just a bit odd. You're a Level Two seller and you got this badge assigned so all I'd say is keep up the good work, you're clearly doing something right!

You can always contact CS about it and see what they say about it not showing when you search for your own gig. One thing is for sure though is that it won't be shown on the gig on your profile. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

I actually saw this today on my profile as well so it indeed means your gig has been selected, congrats! I think it won't show on your gig but it only shows on the search page. So when buyers are scrolling through all the profiles, they will see this 'Fiverr's Choice' badge on your profile there. The same as with a Rising Talent badge.

It might be different, but this is what I think! 

I don't think so. I checked this already from another account and also checked this on incognito window. my gig is showing there but no badge is showing there

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

I went and checked it myself for my own gig and the badge shows with one keyword, but not with the other. I can't give an explanation for this but all I'd say is to trust the system! There's a reason why Fiverr gave you a notification of receiving the badge, so it might just be a system thing of it not showing. For all we know buyers do see it.

It's a 'privilege' kind of thing I suppose so the fact it's not showing isn't hurtful, it's just a bit odd. You're a Level Two seller and you got this badge assigned so all I'd say is keep up the good work, you're clearly doing something right!

You can always contact CS about it and see what they say about it not showing when you search for your own gig. One thing is for sure though is that it won't be shown on the gig on your profile. 

Thank you so much for the details. Yes, maybe you are right. 

• Like 4