What will be better for me either deleting this account and open a new one or Continue this one?

engrazia

I have been trying to get job from Fiverr and did all the optimizations for my GIG as much as I can but , I am not getting enough impression or any buyer's order.

Can anyone please suggest me What will be better for me either deleting this account and open a new one or Continue this one?  

I will appreciate if you visit My profile and do some analysis for me.

Thanks in advance.

Razia

1 minute ago, engrazia said:

Can anyone please suggest me What will be better for me either deleting this account and open a new one or Continue this one?  

Do you think it will help you to throw away your current laptop and buy a new one? 

Your account is just a tool, optimising it and filling out information is not enough, you need to be reaching your target audience, being attractive to that target audience with your branding, your offer, your price points etc 

9 minutes ago, engrazia said:

I have been trying to get job from Fiverr and did all the optimizations for my GIG as much as I can but , I am not getting enough impression or any buyer's order.

I will appreciate if you visit My profile and do some analysis for me.

Thanks in advance.

Razia

You Only Have 2 Gig on Your Profile. Find Low Competitive Keyword and Complete 7 gig. Try to Optimize Your Gigs Too

23 minutes ago, growhubpro said:

Find Low Competitive Keyword

Isn't a low competitive keyword also a vague, non effective keyword?  I'm fairly certain that Starbucks uses "coffee" as a keyword as opposed to "warm brown liquid".  This is repeated almost as much as "stay online always", but honestly is not really good advice.

On 9/1/2021 at 11:03 PM, newsmike said:

Isn't a low competitive keyword also a vague, non effective keyword?  I'm fairly certain that Starbucks uses "coffee" as a keyword as opposed to "warm brown liquid".  This is repeated almost as much as "stay online always", but honestly is not really good advice.

Yes .Your Words are correct. I mean to say effective keywords that are searchable but less competition that others keywords and yeah Thanks for your explanation 🙂

Archived