Jump to content

Regarding Tax Information

Recommended Posts

Assuming that you are from India, if tax is being deducted out of your earnings, the same should reflect in what's called as "Form 26AS" that can be accessed via the income tax portal. So when you calculate your overall tax liability, it'd be whatever you have to pay minus what's already been taken from your earnings (as reflected in Form 26AS).. At the same time, you might be eligible for a refund (for the amount that was deducted from your earnings) if you don't have any tax liability (as per the slab and rules).. 

In any case, it's best to take the help of a professional CA.. they can guide you better.. 

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...