Late Payment by fiverr

Like 3 weeks ago i finished a job with my client the budget from the client is 205$ and the total amount of money i get is 164 $ and i sent it to my bank through the bank transfer option but i think there is something wrong with the payment from fiverr i dont get the amount of money from 2 Aug 2021 till now but on the list it says the withdrawal completed successfuly pls if someone knows here what happening pls help me1214474152_ScreenShot2021-09-01at15_58_25.thumb.png.308bda4de4446fefbb3ab647bc5f8863.png

• Like 4

Whenever I have a payment issue, it's always on the Payoneer's side.

Fiverr always sends everything in a couple of minutes.

Payoneer may want to get a couple of documents from you before processing the payment. 

The fastest way to contact them is to use their chat or phone line. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

On 9/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Whenever I have a payment issue, it's always on the Payoneer's side.

Fiverr always sends everything in a couple of minutes.

Payoneer may want to get a couple of documents from you before processing the payment. 

The fastest way to contact them is to use their chat or phone line. 

Yeah Payoneer takes a long time to respond.

• Like 1

Hi Fiverr will directly deposit to Payoneer or PayPal, so you can send to Payoneer support team or Call them for a faster Fix and REMEMBER nothing gets lost you will get your money.

Fiverr will always help you with answers they are superfast so write to them if Payoneer is not responsive they are willing to do even more than their job to help sellers.