Improve Fiverr Gig

jodypixels

How are all your stats? How much has it dropped?

I find that sometimes Fiverr shows that I have zero impressions but its just updating then if I check back in 12-24 hours it reflects accurately.

I also find that when I have an influx of 10 or more orders my impressions and clicks go down slightly. 

This tends to correct itself pretty quickly once I've delivered a few orders and I start getting lots of inquiries again.

• Like 6

Let's see what are my opinions :::
**** when a gig gets the order (and the amount is also fact) 
---------------------------------------------------l
• that the order is delivered on time 
• that delivery has no revision 
• get 5 star 
----- then gig immediately comes forward (sometimes - 30/40 similar gigs go behind that gig)
** Besides, daily a few hours forum will help you to gather knowledge 
--------------------------------------------------
• get expert's tricks from the forum 
** gig sharing on social media & blogging sites
(like quora/reddit helps a lot)
also fb/tw/youtube/pin/git/insta/slideshare etc
** Order conversion rate affect also
 (how much you get a knock and how much you convert into order)  
- say 10 clients knock you - you can take 4 orders (40% conversion ratio)
** view vs click ratio (impressions) 
 also, help to change gig rank (when client searches - gets your gig - but he didn't click on it) - that means view VS click ratio: 1:0. 
This should be 1:
** Few orders with no cancellation, no late delivery & positive reviews give a great boost to your gig 
** Returning buyers will help your gig to rank (I mean get multiple orders from a client) - new update/algorithm

• Like 6

On 9/2/2021 at 7:01 AM, sumiregoto said:

How are all your stats? How much has it dropped?

I find that sometimes Fiverr shows that I have zero impressions but its just updating then if I check back in 12-24 hours it reflects accurately.

I also find that when I have an influx of 10 or more orders my impressions and clicks go down slightly. 

This tends to correct itself pretty quickly once I've delivered a few orders and I start getting lots of inquiries again.

I understand you, But in case my daily impression of about 500 on each gigs drop to about 10. I hope you see something is not right like that... Then I notice my gigs that were in second page was no where to be found. Meaning they were out of ranking (Derank)

• Like 3

On 9/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, lead_master98 said:

Let's see what are my opinions :::
**** when a gig gets the order (and the amount is also fact) 
---------------------------------------------------l
• that the order is delivered on time 
• that delivery has no revision 
• get 5 star 
----- then gig immediately comes forward (sometimes - 30/40 similar gigs go behind that gig)
** Besides, daily a few hours forum will help you to gather knowledge 
• get expert's tricks from the forum 
** gig sharing on social media & blogging sites
(like quora/reddit helps a lot)
also fb/tw/youtube/pin/git/insta/slideshare etc
** Order conversion rate affect also
 (how much you get a knock and how much you convert into order)  
- say 10 clients knock you - you can take 4 orders (40% conversion ratio)
** view vs click ratio (impressions) 
 also, help to change gig rank (when client searches - gets your gig - but he didn't click on it) - that means view VS click ratio: 1:0. 
This should be 1:
** Few orders with no cancellation, no late delivery & positive reviews give a great boost to your gig 
** Returning buyers will help your gig to rank (I mean get multiple orders from a client) - new update/algorithm

Mehn, this information was well detailed, I really appreciate your responses, Thank you!!! ❤️

• Like 2

Hello,

My name is Guilherme Rodrigues and a few days ago I created my Fiverr account. So, yesterday, I created my first Gig, it's about UI design.

I need tips on how to improve it because I think it can be way better but I don't how.

Design your mobile apps screens in adobe xd by Gsrodrigues | Fiverr Here is the link of my Gig. If you could help me, i'll be very grateful.

Thank you

• Like 4

10 hours ago, sadark said:

Create eye catching gig images,and multiple gigs. Send 10 buyer request per day, share your gigs in social media.And always try to be active in fiverr.

Okay I understand... But one thing I have for creating multiple gigs, How do I manage to promote each of those gigs on social media, and ensure they are getting the  right impression and clicks??

• Like 4