Slow start to the week – getting other stuff done!

smashradio

This week has been a bit of a downer so far, to be honest.

Last week, I completed some big projects on Fiverr and when you're on a roll it's easy to think it will go on forever.

That's not how it works, of course, since orders will go up and down for various reasons.

It gave me a nice break from regular work, though, so I could get some other stuff done. 

Got my second jab today. Still waiting for my alien tail to grow out. I was dissapointed last time, since I didn't get that third arm I've been hoping for. 

Did some eLearning before I got up today, so now I know a bit more about video editing. Handy stuff!

So remember this; if you ever have a slow week, day or just a few hours, log off for a while and do something else.

I'm an expert procrastinator, so I know, there's always something you've been putting off doing. 

Time to clean the house, before my vaccine arm kicks in. I was pretty useless the last time. 😂

As Shia LaBeouf says: 

Just Do It!

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

That's kind of a lesson for folks who think they can figure our the algo. Sometimes, it wil be slow and you start wondering what's wrong. Then BAM, 3 orders in an afternoon. 

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Last week, I completed some big projects on Fiverr and when you're on a roll it's easy to think it will go on forever.

That's not how it works, of course, since orders will go up and down for various reasons.

It gave me a nice break from regular work, though, so I could get some other stuff done. 

Got my second jab today. Still waiting for my alien tail to grow out. I was dissapointed last time, since I didn't get that third arm I've been hoping for. 

Did some eLearning before I got up today, so now I know a bit more about video editing. Handy stuff!

So remember this; if you ever have a slow week, day or just a few hours, log off for a while and do something else.

I'm an expert procrastinator, so I know, there's always something you've been putting off doing. 

Time to clean the house, before my vaccine arm kicks in. I was pretty useless the last time. 😂

As Shia LaBeouf says: 

Just Do It!

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree with you. Time does not always go one. Many times the order goes down. Then I can give myself time. To be more efficient and qualified. Anyway where did you learn video editing from?

32 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That's kind of a lesson for folks who think they can figure our the algo. Sometimes, it wil be slow and you start wondering what's wrong. Then BAM, 3 orders in an afternoon. 

Exactly! Tuesdays are usually my "order boom" day. Didn't happen this week, but that doesn't mean it's because of the algorithm. 

When I was the manager at a vape shop, we used to have tons of customers on fridays. Then one week, we had a single customer. That's it. Then the next friday, it was booming again. Who knows why. These things happen in business. 

I don't even mind, because it allows me to do stuff I've been putting off. 

5 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

I agree with you. Time does not always go one. Many times the order goes down. Then I can give myself time. To be more efficient and qualified. Anyway where did you learn video editing from?

I'm taking the Premiere Pro Fundamentals class here on Fiverr. It's for beginners, so I was a bit bored for a while, since I already know the basics, but I'm getting towards the more advanced stuff now. Doesn't hurt to have the course on my Fiverr profile, either. :D 

Here's a link if you wanna check it out. https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/adobe-premiere-pro-fundamentals

Archived