Already I have completed my first order.

re_skiptrace

Hi Fiverr Community,

Already I have completed my first order with successfully. Also buyer give me 5 star review. Really I am very pleased. But now I try to get next order. So please advice me how to  get my second order very quickly. Now I am looking forward for advice from label 1 or label 2 seller. Thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all fiverr community,

Althouth I am a new seller on fiverr ( only 1 job have done and got 5 star review ), 2 month ago I have start my journey on fiverr. But I  would like to inform that I am continue to try last of 15 month and try to learn about the fiverr and fiverr verious category service. And finally I start to sell my service on Leads Generation service, Real Estate Skip Tracing service and Web Research service. Even last 2 month I did not get a lot work here but I am not frustrate because everyday I see here success from others freelancer. So I have much confidence success must be come to me if I try my label best. So I request all new seller, please do not frustrate rethar you try your label best. Also I request all senior seller, please tell your success story so that we are encourge and write your valuable advice that we can follow you. Thanks.

Archived