Fiverr’s Choice Award

Just got this message 😄 

very happy 

Outstanding! You just received your first Fiverr’s Choice order. We chose your Gig for the superb quality and service you keep delivering. Continue to rock to become even more successful!

0d4bc1be1af40ae13cecf25090c06c48.png

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 6

Great letsgodigital, it is happy to hear you've got that award and it is good to see that there are many valuable sellers on this platform who work everyday to deliver quality content. I have got the Fiverr's choice badge coming and leaving many many times in my Fiverr years but everytime it pops up again is always a good surprise 😄  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, samus_x said:

Great letsgodigital, it is happy to hear you've got that award and it is good to see that there are many valuable sellers on this platform who work everyday to deliver quality content. I have got the Fiverr's choice badge coming and leaving many many times in my Fiverr years but everytime it pops up again is always a good surprise 😄  

thank you and goodluck to you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:35 PM, letsgodigital said:

Just got this message 😄 

very happy 

Outstanding! You just received your first Fiverr’s Choice order. We chose your Gig for the superb quality and service you keep delivering. Continue to rock to become even more successful!

0d4bc1be1af40ae13cecf25090c06c48.png

Congratulations, it's an outstanding feeling!