How I get Fiverr Pro Verified?

romons_work

4 minutes ago, seogscexpert said:

This is a very important issue

No, it's not. The correct information is that Fiverr will pick sellers who demonstrate to be professional, that's all there is to it. You can apply for it, and then wait.There's an element of demand to it (if a category has a ton of Pro sellers already you're less likely to get in). The vast majority of people that come here asking for it do not qualify anyway. Those who do, know better than to come here asking basic questions, there's official information publicly available. It's almost a case of "if you need to ask, it's not for you".

The original poster wrote "I want to apply Fiverr pro. Is there anyone who can suggest  me how to Apply and How I got Fiverr Pro Verified?"

That's enough for me to know he will not be approved, he can't even write a post properly.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

You actually need to work for it, try getting gig/jobs in “Buyers Request” as a start, they create flexible and great deals there. Once you've earned enough money and earned enough 5 star reviews, you'll start getting random customers on a weekly basis until you've earned enough to be rated as a pro.

• Confused 4

45 minutes ago, sb_riya said:

You actually need to work for it, try getting gig/jobs in “Buyers Request” as a start, they create flexible and great deals there. Once you've earned enough money and earned enough 5 star reviews, you'll start getting random customers on a weekly basis until you've earned enough to be rated as a pro.

Absolutely wrong.  You have to apply to be a Fiverr PRO, and then go through a manual vetting process.  Why would you make up such a silly answer? 

• Like 1
  • Up 3

Here is the information about applying for Fiverr Pro. However, just because you call yourself a professional does not make it so. I looked at your profile it is far from the quality of a Fiverr Pro in your same niche.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010853317-What-is-Fiverr-Pro

Look at these TRS sellers gig images. These images make a buyer want to click on the gig. They are not boring. 505898053_ScreenShot2022-04-16at7_06_46PM.png.652a7833e94768d3c7e667d229c1ba69.png680476170_ScreenShot2022-04-16at7_07_02PM.png.88ed0bb05016e8d78e58e48e6f48d020.png

1582757151_ScreenShot2022-04-16at7_06_26PM.thumb.png.5d64e16df6458020d6082d02ddc47afa.png

• Up 1

Like Newsmike said: You have to apply to become a Fiverr PRO, and then go through a manual vetting process. Only 1% (probably less) will be approved.

It happens that Fiverr detects your talent(s) and they will invite you to apply for Fiverr Pro.

I was invited by Fiverr. Invitations like this seldom happen.

Fiverr Pro email - 01.jpg

Fiverr Pro email - 02.jpg

• Up 1