Fiverr account has been disabled

mahmud138

Please help me. 

My Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled. Showing message when I try to log in on Fiverr "Your account is temporarily disabled. We sent you an email explaining what happened."

I got an email from Fiverr below here

Hi mahmud138,

This message is to let you know that our system disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Terms of Service. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal, in 90 days from now, you will receive an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw these funds.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact Customer Support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

I don't know happening. I know that I didn't any wrong.

• Sad 4

Hello.

I am so sorry your Fiverr account was disabled. As stated in the mail you received from the Fiverr Team, your Fiverr account was in violation with our Terms of Service. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. 

Best of luck.

• Like 3

I am so sad for you. I think you broke any fiverr rules in this reason your account is disabled. 

If you have multiple accounts from one device your account may be suspended. 

If you get client complain your account may be disabled. 

If you share your personal details with your client they may disabled accounts.

If you use auto refresher in your fiverr account the may be disabled.