What should I If client want to change something after order is completed?

noshadhosting

Question

One client contacted me to design a Shopify website for him. He gives me an xd file and told me to design his website the same as the xd file. I have already done it. He doesn't have ready content for his website. I don't know that content on the xd file is just a demo. When I am going to deliver this order he is telling me he wants to write content it will take some time. But my delivery time is running out. I told him to purchase another service because you don’t tell me that the content is a demo. You told me to duplicate XD file. Order status is already completed. After someday, he came to me again and telling me to change the content for him. I agreed to change content only. Later he is telling me that He wants to redesign the website as it’s not looking good to him He gives me an updated xd file. He wants to redesign it. I told him to purchase a new service again as we have already completed this order. I already followed your previous xd file. He is telling me to do this work otherwise he will report my account on Fiverr.

My question is why should I redesign it after the order is completed. I have followed the xd file. Why did he send me this xd file if he doesn’t like it?

Is it my fault?

Why is he threatening me to report my order on Fiverr?

What should I do in this situation?

5 answers to this question

It's really sad to read your problem.

Currently I'm working with a "VID" buyer and I am doing extra work for her . Because I feel that what I did for her is not worth of 10$. So I am ready to do extra work .But your problem is much more different than me . What you can do in this situation is talk to the Fiverr support. Take some screenshots and send it to the Fiverr support. I hope they will help you . Though I never talk with Fiverr support,I hope they will solve your issues .

Don't worry Brother. You just need to inform this marketplace customer support member and share your buyer's activities with screenshots then they will help you... 

Remember one thing, without extra charges you can't do extra work for him and also this marketplace e with the support you. Just write in details everything to them then they will help you and solve your current issues there. 

You know what is right. Politely tell him how much it will cost to redesign it. And make the number high enough to be worth your time. If the order is already done and past and he tries to get you in trouble it will not work. If he gets mean about paying you again do this:

5 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Contact CS explaining the situation just in case, then block the buyer.

Archived